Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. How do you figure that?? On autotrader there are only 5 zeds for sale under £5k. Two of those have 100k+ miles and none of them have a Nismo kit. I dont get why people are contactly slating the values of zeds? Infact, using the search term 'Nismo', there are only 2 DE zeds on autotrader for sale, one at £6k and one at £7k, which i would say is about right for a desireable kit. ...but that might just be me being biased seeing as i have a 52-plate JDM Nismo zed. Your not the red Zed at Beckton meet last weekend in the PC world car park by any chance?
  2. Your confused lol. I need diazipan
  3. Hi. It's called a cat back as it should include every component from the cat backwards. Hence the name Cat-Back. Can get very confusing at times
  4. It's not the car for sneaking up behind people in thats for sure?
  5. Picked one of the best days in the year weather wise to buy her. Enjoy:)
  6. This is a very good point - folk are free to do their research before they commit to buying - most though are too lazy or naïve to do so and expect to be able to ask a trader countless questions/ advice on set up and products and then go elsewhere Wallet Raped. Umm I know that feeling
  7. +1. Just not been able to put it into the right words.
  8. Nothing wrong with stock internals lol
  9. I am sure the HR has a hole in it as well!
  10. Nope but I got a billet one coloured blue. A lot of peeps change them for after market ones.
  11. If you checked your tyre pressure on a regular basis they won't stick. Instead of waiting until the caliphers fall off after the tyres have exploded
  12. If it fits it's ok:)
  13. No that feeling Arran!!
  14. It's the sort of thing people go for who don't have much money. As the others have said, "Avoid" Thin tin and manky welds!! Save you pennies and go for something good.
  15. I like people who are prepared to be bold. Head lining and black plastic I don't like. Hopefully my headlining is going to be changed soon
  16. I'm in oxford.Why not go to Horsham Developments.Their about 30 miles from you. These guys know there stuff.Speak to Jez. http://www.h-dev.co.uk/contact_us.php By the way you're the minority in oxfordshire with a Zed..just like me. + 1
  17. Have to say from what I saw the other day its looking WOW!
  18. How much Darren?
  19. Fek it looks like a big wasp. Bet it has a sting in it's tail lol. It's like the reverse of Bennett's Good pictures Clown. Chris and I want to do the tunnel now the cars are looking good
  20. It could be worse, I have Graham's bug and now anything in the right red and I buy it! That's BBK. Graham (Girnet) is Blue or is this a different Graham
  21. I was only joking lol. Must admit I went in a bit blind when I started buying body panels. One of the worst things was minor cracking were they are bolted on the car. This I believe was down to coil overs lowering the car and than having to make the dampers solid to stop the car bottoming out. Stick nearly 500bhp through it and there is bound to be trouble. Another problem is we are always skint and looking for the best price on things. If something looks good I tend to go for it. Need to change the way I look at things:)
  22. Don't hit the kerb then!!
  23. Fek it looks like a big wasp. Bet it has a sting in it's tail lol.
×
×
  • Create New...