Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Easy way to findbout is to take a direct feed off the battery to each fan in turn andvsee which way they spin up. Maybe some guy at the factory decided to have some fun and put the blades on at the wrong angle for a laugh!
  2. Umm You could try driving backwards lol. Nice job in fitting though. Strange they are spinning the wrong way?. I am sure someone will be along to answer soon!
  3. I got my 2500's of Alex and managed to get the shims of intact. When I next need pads I am going with the expensive Pagids as I have some guys I know with 911's and one with a GTR love them. So I might get the Titanium shims at same time. almost the entire East London St John's Ambulances are running off Pagid rotors and pads so they cant be that bad. Obviously not the cheap ones, but middle of the range ones
  4. Someone mentioned titanium shims the other day! I just did what the guys on here do. Put some grease on the back of the shims and stick them back in:)
  5. He needs that to run away from the hoodies:)
  6. Gatwick North to South terminal:) exactly what you need. Or St Peters Way Junction 11 M25. Turneither left or right. Both will allow you to easily get up to 60mph and brake safely:)
  7. Big thank you to Graham for doing what no one else has thus far been able to do. Fix my blue tooth so it works. I resisted all the calls to buy this and have that and fek the OEM system purely because I am stubborn and it worked fine for me. So when it went tits up I wanted it working. Bearing in mind my car is a 2009 and i bought ut when it was 18 months old. When it stopped working 1 week after the 3 year warrantee run out I was dammed if I would be beaten. Graham drove down to Brooklands Kent were I have been doing some work a few weeks ago, and said he thought it was the module under the cubby hole behind the passenger seat. Drove down to Dorking today and in 2 mins flat he swapped it over and it works absolutely as it should and how I want it. Big thank you buddy:)
  8. AHAHAHHAHA! I will soon have to pay trader fee in here because of you, Andy! Thats a point. Report Mods! Take some of this rich mans dosh off him lol
  9. I want one please:)
  10. £40 brand new Nissan. Only problem is there is a 6-8 week lead time as there were none on the uk database as of 8 days ago. Dont go paying stupid money for 2nd hand ones.
  11. http://www.buffaloleather.co.uk/ Email Jackie Roberts and ask for the nissan 350 Alezan dye. You only need 250ml
  12. Interesting thread. Mine used to do 35 to the Gallon on a run. It now does a constant 23.45 as I to have the app. Admitedly it has a S/C fitted but even so thats one heck of a drop. One thing that has happened of late is it's starting to race in traffic which is really annoying as it's 1500 - 2000 RPM. It does go back down to 10.85 which is what it's set at but takes a good 10 secs. I am wondering if the dump valve has some @*!# in it or one of the pipe is damaged? It's situated down the right side beow the front headlight, and in an ideal word needs relocating to a more suitable place? Any constructive ideas from people running S/C would be appreciated as I am away on Tuesday and will be covering about 1000 miles? Cheers.
  13. I have issues with mine and always have. It's set at 1085 rpm as I stuck a PC on it to have a look. But when driving in a traffic infested 30mph area the throttle seems to get stuck on 1500rpm for about 5-8 seconds b4 eventully returning to 1085. Air con on full blast does help but it needs sorting and time is not on my side at the moment.!
  14. Where are they? And are they any good?
  15. He is offloading a lime lol. It's green:)
  16. Does this mean we have a winter of Adrian's antics to look forward to? Goody. Beats the news anyday:)
  17. Its obvious what it is. It's a bracket for holding his Christmas Tree on the bonnet
  18. I have a set of orange seats coming my way soon which I will refurbish if your seats are to knackered lol. Also Keyser may have a spare one, so no shortage. Dont go throwing good money away until you have looked at all the available options. Peter
  19. Every time my mate gets near my car he beds the brakes in lol. I used to be a executive coach driver/Chauffer and tended to use the gear box and keep the vehicle moving. I have not got out of the habit and hardley ever use the brakes except at lights or the end of my journey. On a trip last week with Brooklands350 when a BMW joined the motorway and went straight across 3 lanes to be in the outside lane. Chris had to brake hard and i was a decent enough distance behind him to have plenty of time to brake. However the peddle was spongy and I am guessing by the marks on the disc, only about 1/3rd of the pad was actually being used! Lesson learnt. Now when I stop at lights or come off motorway I look to see if anything is behind me and do a 60mph hard stop. Interesting thread though
  20. If you used the £50 pagid pads and tracked them I would expect them to be knackered. However if you used the £600 ones then I would be worried. I am not an expert on tracking as never yet had the pleasure. But I do know a bit about Pagid pads. It still sounds excessive though.
  21. Hi! Good for you Adrian. Enjoy as like me if your not modding your getting bored:)
  22. I've recently looked into having my glass tinted, I'm led to believe that the law states that both front side windows must allow 70% light transmission. Having spoken to very reputable local company offering this service it appears that the OEM side windows on the 370 are pretty much on the legal limit! This is not uncommon on new cars. I was also informed that my insurance could be invalidated by the application of a tint film, it can actually prevent access through the glass in the event of a RTA. You are correct. Both 350/370 leave the factory almost bang on the limit.
  23. Can you keep me in the loop Louisa? I will see if I can source a drivers seat an restore it for you then we can just swap it over. I ill then take your seat and repair it if I can. The seats are infact a frame with swabbing on then a 2 piece cover placed over it. I am trying to remember what it looked like, but I am sure repairing is not the issue. More like getting it to me. Stick a picture up on here when you get time? If we were on a meet I would get it done on the day provided someone kept the sunlight off my back! The black ones were keysers and they sold about 30 mins after I restored them at the Zed shed a few weeks ago. Dont go spending out or listening to reupholsterers who say they cant match the colour? I did a blown airbag panel in a seat by having it repaired in black and colouring it Anthracite myself.
  24. I used this http://www.monzacarcare.com/bulk-valeting-1/meguiars-m105-ultra-cut-compound-378-litres/0/ followed by this. http://www.monzacarcare.com/paste-waxes/wolfgang-fuzion-carnauba-polymer-estate-wax/0/ On a 30 year old 911 last week and this is the result.
×
×
  • Create New...