Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. No pictures with this but thought I would give a mention to forum member Brooklands350 (Chris) Most of you will know Chris as he has a white JDM Veilside with brooklands written all over it. Chris also ownes a Ferrari Porsche service centre in Swanley Kent called "Brooklands Kent". My clutch being OEM could not handle the power and I was sick to death of asking around and people trying to rape my wallet and playing on my lack of knowledge. So I sourced one myself from the states. It's nothing special just a single plate like the OEM but rated at 600BHP. The guy in the States was a 350z.com member and was extreamly helpfull. Total cost including Customs and P+P was under £350. Anyway Chris not only fitted it in under 3 hrs but did a oil change/clutch fluid and brake fluid as well. Stopped for breakfast and coffee to boot. And what a difference it made. Because the clutch plate is a heavy duty one and a tad wider it means the clutch bites is almost instant. No more waiting till the peddel comes up 4 inches before it bites and it has made the car a real pleasure to drive. It's weired getting instant pullaway but the bottom line is I am happy as i can now get the power as it was meant to be. No more slipping from a burnt out OEM. So a big thank you to Chris who has restored my faith with his honest approach and even talked me through each stage as he worked on the car.
  2. Glad Ivor came through for you. The original looks quite flimsy compared to the new fabricated one.
  3. Newbury - Horsham is Local lol
  4. Fek I just sent your Misses home on the train Dean!!! I already knew
  5. Fek I just sent your Misses home on the train Dean!!!
  6. That 4 wired thing off ebay they were selling that goes into the back of the speedo (I think) is crap. I know of 3 peeps who bought one and cant seem to fathome it out. Up-Rev will do it!
  7. I 2nd that and well justified to do so. Well done to everyone and moving on:)
  8. Turn the light off with a decoded thingy! It happened on mine when I put the GTR seats in.
  9. Jap Performance Parts Crawley 01293 520090. By far the largest stock across the board of 2nd hand used low milage brembo's with discs and pads. I have yet to see anyone match there prices. Thats not to say no one can it's just I have not seen it.
  10. You've not left a space between the word 'up' and the emote, that's why that one won't work. Also I'm guessing you've hit the 'Enable emoticons' button to the right of the main reply box and turned them all off. I can never get the Apples to work Dan! I don't even see smileys on them!
  11. Iphone and Ipad are pants today. Cant even get a smiley up:(
  12. You need to look at what tere rated for BHP wise. No use putting a 400bhp clutch in if your running more than that! Just a thought:)
  13. They are slightly proud and just do:)
  14. Androids are playing up if your using that meathod?
  15. Straight threw is best!!!
  16. I see an RAC van pulling an Alcoholics Anonymous car. Why? What do you see SMD? blind git:)
  17. Gone mate sorry. Will be in touch Pete - I'm sure we can sort a Saturday That was of course not 150mph it was a typo. It should be 50 lol.
  18. Gone mate sorry. Will be in touch Pete - I'm sure we can sort a Saturday Ta
  19. Very enlightening Peter, although this is the reason why I never call Dibbs . . . Dibbs :- an std that can be gotten from kissing or any other sexual act. if you have dibbs it is very serious and you should get it checked out. symptoms include the genitals turning green and falling off. it is extremely painful! ewwww. Dude you have dibbs you should get that checked out. Not forgetting ya nob turning black and ya balls falling off lol:)
  20. Here comes another wheel whore In any case they're not purple............ Yet Give it time Ian Dibbs the sacred institution of dibbs: originated during the Paleolithic era. Cavemen or Neanderthals used the dibbs as a means to reduce fatal conflicts over mates, food, shelter,etc. The institution of dibbs prevented pointless deaths by providing a universally acknowledged rule. If person or persons are competing for the same object, goal etc, the first person to call dibbs gets total soverignty with respect to the objects/goals in dispute. This institution is the secret to the success of the human race and has been respected for over 5000 years. group of guys notice a cute girl. One among the group yells DIBBS! That guy gets the first chance with the girl without dispute from his friends. They respect the dibbs.
  21. Just to add it will have to be a Saturday as your wife uses her car during the week. I dont do anything on a Monday which is ok for seats but no good for Zed lining as everyone else is working. Peter
  22. Chris have you got the front drivers side inner wheel arch liner please? Mine flew 200ft skybound alond the A3 Although brand new the whole thing is only £40 from Nissan there are none in the country, and a 6-8 week lead time! If you have give me a date for the roof lining and I will definately get busters and your Missy black seats done now I am not using the spray gun in one hit. maybe the orange as well. You call lol. Plus I can test my new clutch I am putting in on Monday:) bang. Darren wants to test it at the hatch. i told im to naff off! Peter
  23. 4RE Leather

    Pagid RS29

    You won't get the expensive £300 ones which I think your looking at for much under that price.Otherwise I would have some!
  24. I would go get a CD car maual off flea bay for £5 it should tell you. Meanwhile just do an oil change.
  25. You open the oven door and you put the Turkey inside. You close the oven door making sure its set to the right temp. If after a short time black smoke billows out of the oven, you know the temp was to high:)
×
×
  • Create New...