Jump to content

4RE Leather

Members
  • Posts

    5,321
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4RE Leather

  1. Non aggressive like anything until you psis it off lol
  2. ARK all the way.
  3. No definately don't kill it. It eats other spiders lol.
  4. Note I say as to if this is the one or not I do not know. Yes they have been here a long time but mainly in the South. The have stayed hidden but warm weather has bought them out.
  5. There was a big thing about those on FB a few weeks back. A teenager got bit on the leg and within hrs he was taken to Hospital He had 12 operations to open up his leg to wash the ozzing puss from his swollen leg. It smelt rotten and they nearly had to amputate. As to if this is the same one or not I do not know. But it has been described as having a mark on it's back that looks like a scull. This is a piece about another attack. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2471504/False-widow-spider-bite-left-grandfather-fighting-life-hospital.html
  6. Excellent Graham. My Dad spent many years making them and collapsed in the poppy factory and died a short time after. He was a resident of The Royal Star & garter Home at Richmond Hill. I don't know how many of you are aware, but all the poppies are pieced together by disabled ex service men and women.
  7. There is no-way in hell that one garage is going to get 10 Up-revs done in a day. Each car is different and has to be treated as such. 3-4 on a good day but thats it.
  8. I had both my Zed and Skoda with AXA. When I had it S/C they said they could not insure in so I went elsewhere. At the time I had 30 odd years or whatever the max is on the Zed and nowt on the Skoda. They mirrowed the Zed no claims on the Skoda. As they could not insure the Zed and I had to take it to another insurance they kept the max NCB on the Skoda. Lucky or what!
  9. You could drive to Leeds and still save money! Bloody fantastic and long over due. Now we have some more competition we should see prices and attutudes change if favour of the customer at last
  10. You'd be surprised tbh! There's a vid on here of me at japfest and you can here me at the opposite end of the track. The testers laughed when the passed me at 100db, as Keyser and buster will remember, his words were along the lines of " you guys, that's how a real car sounds" after asking Keyser and buster if there engines were on. The only reason they let you in was they added yours and Busters db reading together and divided it in half O and that maybe how a "real car sounds" but I don't recall seeing you on the track - well just the once in the REAR VIEW MIRROR!! Was a fun day out thought Were you driving backwards Chris?
  11. Only one I know thats ever been Red Carded was Smudgeon at Castle Coombe in the spring. LMAO
  12. That R8 and the bikes. Bit dumb if you ask me! I kept expecting a smash up!
  13. That made my hands sweat just watching it
  14. Your barred cos you have a GTM!! Shushhhhhh!! It's only a bit of compressed air!! See you there chap. If I can find a ramp to get this BOV taken off and stripped down as I mentioned before. It was a no go today
  15. Your barred cos you have a GTM!!
  16. Doesn't mean a lot, just who paid the most to get their tyres approved as an OEM option to make money down the line. Porsche approved P Zeroes, 050A and PS2 for the 9x7 cars, and there's no way in hell you'd get me to put P Zeroes on a sports car! Luckily Michelin appear to be playing the money game right now and are getting the MPSS put on everything decent, which is a Very Good Thing Indeed. As far order in terms of quality, or at least what I'd consider putting on a car, Graham's got it spot-on I know fek all about the politics thank God
  17. Stealership!!!
  18. £30 an hour! I live in the wrong place!!
  19. Change the gaitor for a higher one
  20. Ferrari 355 360 and 430 all came out the factory with stones on?
  21. He is but pretends not to be bothered. I don't know anyone on the forum as old as The Papa!
  22. Skoda Octavia 1.9 SD I have one and getting 60mpg all the time.
  23. Resent this! As an old man I do not consider my gear changing slow !!! Hehe I'm talking about non 350z owners that are old.... Dig ... dig ...dig ... have I got out my own hole yet lol I will let you off only is you agree Papa the Smurf man is older than me lol!
×
×
  • Create New...