Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. China stock market
  2. that was a loooong way to go
  3. he's on a sea food diet he sees it, he eats it
  4. did they have an explanation as to the mileage ?
  5. it was just your imagination
  6. ^^ understatement of the year
  7. I'll be in Cheltenham on Sunday (sadly not in the zed) my daughter is part of the NCO and performing in cheltenham Town Hall
  8. I can just imagine the scratches as they attempt to climb in the boot
  9. 3 posts and all with the same questions - please refresh or check for "view new content" top right
  10. double post - locked
  11. I can still see your comment
  12. thats the start of 370 terratory
  13. dear god ................... I'm no mechanic.................but FFS
  14. sadly, no - I was in Narberth all day Friday
  15. considering the other thread and photos - locked
  16. That DOES look good
  17. lets just not go there
  18. yep - just carrying on with daily spins out and manouvers........... although he did say whats the point trouble is - he goes back to Uni at the end of september and won't drive until he returns at the beginning of december
  19. needs to be the OP's request sipar
  20. you didn't manage to lock it in time then :lol:
  21. FIVE tests ?????? remind me not to ask for a pax ride with you No, life lesson that he'll never learn at Uni. Life's a bitch, I'm sure you'll both cope. Look for a cancellation. contacted dvlc - thats basically what we had off them - I'm checking their website on a regular basis as she said cancellations get put up immediately ......... just got to be very lucky to hit one at the right time................... otherwise he's re-booked for just before christmas now
  22. Sold - thread locked
×
×
  • Create New...