Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. oooooo ooooo - Torridons, climbed those in my early 20's beautiful area
  2. This is looking to be an epic trip
  3. Sold - thread locked
  4. Sold - thread locked
  5. I recall those tyres too Scary
  6. I wonder if the owner is aware of how much negativity this is generating
  7. i couldn't work out what they were
  8. budget rubber ?
  9. the ford modeo from the front now looks like the Aston............. to me thats a problem
  10. Don't despair Huw ...... Dan has M&S tastes ............. nothing more to be said
  11. really like those and someone's been out to play by the looks of it
  12. get fresh piccies as soon as you can
  13. except .............. they go from a mains charger into the ciggy lighter to trickle charge the battery
  14. ^^ this is the same as holding doors open if i hold it open, barely get an aknowledgement if I let it slam in their face.......... I get an ackowledgement then but do they ever hold it open for me as I'm coming up behind ..........too right they don't and even after opeing the door after it hit me and coming through after them and shouting "thanks for holding the door" ....... well, that can go either way
  15. not surprised ............. best not to go looking
  16. CTEK MXS 5.0 - http://www.ctek.com/gb/en/chargers/MXS%205.0 or CTEK MXS 10 - http://www.ctek.com/gb/en/chargers/MXS%2010
  17. its true though http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34106298
  18. I mean come on - American people wouldn't put a self absorbed half wit in charge of the big red button would they ??? oh, wait ........
  19. CTEK MXS 10 .......... is this ok for our batteries ?
  20. Not you - the other Graham it always has to be about you doesn't it ....
  21. So why is Grahams avatar blue ..............or has he got 2
×
×
  • Create New...