Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. 1st come 1st served .... sell it to who you like if J17 don't get there in time, thats their tough - although it would be courtious to inform them that there are others on the way
  2. Thread tidied - and I'll keep removing them if you BOTH continue
  3. come on fellas - lets keep this to discussion and not name calling etc EV is always going to be an emotive topic, but lets try and keep it under control
  4. I thought that was earlier in the year? that would only apply if he was trying to fast and not borrow anything
  5. lent dear boy, lent
  6. oh, daaaaannnnny booooy ...
  7. also - this is a public forum - they have been known to read post in here they call us "that malicious forum" ...
  8. sell it to them - their money is as good as anyone elses they're offering what you want - no brainer
  9. I walked in once when Buster was in ..... I ran out pretty quick
  10. What sort of idiot goes to buy a car without first checking to see if they can get/afford the insurance. woman who works on the desk opposite me
  11. if he used that ..... the wood would not look like wood for very long
  12. erm.... you have a piece of timber across the top of a gas hob ???
  13. no that won't work - they claim the money back from paypal ... or its spoof or whatever ... just don't
  14. Sold - thread locked
  15. betty swollocks eh, Granville
  16. they cost me 99p but chances of that happening where i live is slim to unlikely
  17. matches the callipers (which need a little touch up themselves)
  18. started with these finished with this
  19. it wasn't the wrong tools - they were already pretty much seized
  20. not a chance in hell of that happening maybe its whether I remembered to bring the step ladder to climb in and out of the volvo is more the point that first step really is a doozy
  21. I did my own - its more than a bitch of a job - get Sly to do it for you ......... job done as I recall it took me 2 days - (whole system) but even on a car that was no more than 3 months old those bolts down through the bay were damn near impossible - I nearly gave up
  22. keep in mind we only saw a very small clip - maybe ? (a big maybe perhaps) she had it on the seat - untouched - until she was stopped in that que of traffic so, is that any worse than picking up a bottle of water, or a biscuit ? and no - I don't equate what she has done with drink driving - thats not a fair comparison don't get me wrong Dips - I'm not defending her - I'm having a go at the behaviour of the cyclist and many like him
  23. absolutely agree - but to effectively bully/attack her like that is still unacceptable .... and if it had been me in the car (or as a passenger) the old red mist would have come down (so I tell myself )
×
×
  • Create New...