Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. we get it embedded it for you as well
  2. Huw - stop spamming moved to 350z general
  3. on the upside when you get a replacement - you can then makesure that the fuel filler cap paint matches the rest that aside glad your ok
  4. I was following someone up a dualled road who was overtaking and I was waiting to overtake him at a normal respectable distance behind, not pushing, not anything really. after he'd passed, i then passed him and even now can't understand why he gave me the w*nker signal just put it down to one of those tw*ts in a plain boring car with jealousy issues
  5. "arrived this morning after it was dispatched" .................well, who'd have thunk that
  6. click on the "share" button under the youtube video clip - copy the link it gives you, paste it straight in ...... and remove the s from the https:
  7. I refer you to my post #8 - it might as well look like that
  8. SuperStu - :lol:
  9. I thought I'd take up the reigns where SMD left off
  10. here ya go - some street scene jap version got fed up half way through ........but you get the idea
  11. very useful - topic pinned
  12. Sold - thread locked
  13. wish this had been for sale 2 weeks ago - that's when I got mine - my first foray into apple and I'm quite liking it
  14. Sold - thread locked
  15. Sold - thread locked
  16. There's nothing wrong with being 78! is that the number of times he's changed something on the car nah, can't be ...................its way more than that Happy birthday big man
  17. Hope you have a good day and don't drink too much tea celebrating
  18. or use it as the "oh shite" chair
  19. legendary photo skills at least they're not blue this time
  20. nah - thats me and it not perspective
×
×
  • Create New...