Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. and don't forget to keep it damped down whilst we're having all this lovely hot, dry weather
  2. you do know that the correct curing time for reinforced concrete is 30 days don't you
  3. good luck with that
  4. isn't there something in planning rules about running a business from home
  5. is it a blue one that has a v8 lying around ?
  6. No, I stopped at a train crossing the other day and a group of lads (I'd guess 17-19 yrs) turned round and gave me a wave and a few admiring glances. On the whole, most seem to give the zed the respect....it's the Audi drivers I have problems with! Whoa, that's like one of the highest compliments you can get.....well done you I'm not so sure tracksuit clad snap back wearing citizens count. with jeans (or tracksuit bottoms) below the natural curve of the arse
  7. I think I'll unlock this ............... can't see any problems here
  8. understatement of the year
  9. What what what! Envy (as in Tim) is doing a wax? You got a linky? https://www.facebook...693465/?fref=ts http://www.envyvaleting.co.uk/products-info.asp?id=413
  10. Hope you had a great time and are back refreshed and raring to go
  11. get rid of the chamois - its doing more harm than good
  12. Strangely I'm using Envy's FA as well - christ thats quick and easy
  13. check out illogicals posts
  14. a hint copy from one is plagarism, copy from many is research
  15. the red must be the smog in London - its crystal white here
  16. you know you want to
  17. Sold - thread locked
  18. That video is the reason I won't watch football - their referees (and association) need to grow a pair and sort it out
  19. A policeman pulled me over today and said ......................... "papers !!!!" I said "scissors ............ I win !!!" and off i drove
  20. OMG OMG oh, yes
  21. I wonder what those wheels (colour) would look like on black rose you also need to swap those Torqen brakes out for a different colour - they get lost in there - a nice bright blue or yellow I think but otherwise wow - liking that a lot
×
×
  • Create New...