Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I'm backing up a mates PC, ready to format - he's got a tonne of stuff in itunes - can I just copy the folder or (typically of Apple) will that be a problem when re-installing ?
  2. I'm getting, in the new year, a pay and conditions change ie I'll lose about £1000 - this puts me (and my collegues) at approx 30% lower pay than our compatriots in other authorities now Happy christmas (its not )
  3. I've never read them either (which is strange as I'm a sci-fi and fantasy fiction) would it be preferable to have at least seen the lord of the rings trilogy films first - I don't know which order this is in ?
  4. Hey, it's still up for sale if you're interested I'd love to................but only had the zed for a year................if you've still got it in 2 more - we'll talk
  5. funny and could be used in the future me thinks
  6. daughter has succeeded in her audition for the National Youth Orchestra of GB and we now have dates of various reheasals..........and none clash with this - son will be in the middle of his AS's, however nothing I can do about that - looks like I'm going to be able to make it just gotta sort a few bits out and take it from there
  7. sorry to hear it wasn't more permanent......................can I have your porker ?
  8. I'll click my fingers and tell the missus to get her kit off
  9. don't do this - chances are you will scratch it (you might get lucky - but I wouldn't)
  10. He's been spending all his time running up and down the stairs fetching water buckets to clean Rosie
  11. speak for yourself .....hmph :1:
  12. are you speaking from experience ?
  13. and once again
  14. list (of some) of the presents to my missus over the years (20 now) wheelbarrow (with pink ribbon) toilet seat (she made me fit it on xmas day strangely) tumble dryer (really pushed the boat out on that one) spare part for vacuum cleaner (strangely, I had to fit that one on xmas day too) 1 quality street (no not a box full.......moment on the lips and all that) there are a few more, but can't remember them off the top of my head
  15. 99.9% I have seen a lot of products on amazon where it has 1-2 stars and people say don't buy it, it's crap. Those reviews remain so I think they could be pretty trust worthy. I'm tending to agree - discount the ones that give it 5 stars (unless there's loads and only 1 or 2 negatives) - could depend on the proportion - if its going say 50/50, I thinking ignore the top 50 and read the bottom 50
  16. had 2 pieces of 2.4m roof batten in the other day (just)
  17. oops http://www.envyvaleting.co.uk/
  18. Use a hard wax instead of the Autoglym SRP (its good, but not as durable) - I use dodo juice on the whole and get the majority of my supplies from www.envy.co.uk (trader on here - always good to support those that support us here )
  19. the power and tools available to the police is scary sometimes
  20. How the hell did you do that ??
  21. so, if you drive into a headwind at 100mph - does that mean you're stationary ?
  22. http://www.youtube.com/embed/4T4vc1QqiPM
×
×
  • Create New...