Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. well done & good luck to Will...................mind he doesn't need to worry about the HFC's
  2. welcome yep should be in the introductions and welcome section
  3. nothing wrong with a bit of forum competition..............so, and TarmacSportz (my setup came from him) lots of combinations out there - haven't heard anyone say that theirs was droney on the 370
  4. at motorway speeds - it's mainly road/tyre noise I hear, the exhaust sound is definately there but not intrusive or droney
  5. and duelling banjos from the same site http://www.wimp.com/doublenecked/
  6. I just love these flash mobs - brilliant http://www.wimp.com/bestcoin/
  7. I see a burgeoning multi million pound business starting
  8. hair - nope - I got some height - nope - er, I haven't got any spurs - nope - can't stand nancy boy football colour - nope - you hate poo colour that must be the only thing then
  9. I only ever sat in a 350, never drove one - but the difference in interior trim is massive - 370 all the way I say (especially if its a daily)
  10. you been visiting her again Dave - 'cos I fire blanks
  11. join the club - I'm getting mine repainted next week - well when I say I joined the club...............I mean my wife
  12. replace "Ninho" with "Bennet, Bennet - you're driving too loud"
  13. I name it "Prissy"
  14. Nope that's poop coloured... beat you to that ages ago - 9th post down
  15. Surely yours is young enough to have the latest version of the lock fitted thats what I'm praying with mine - but still another 18 months warranty yet
  16. nope - apparently mine is Poo coloured - so doesn't even make the list
  17. personally - I pity the organisers
  18. sorry - couldn't resist....................again :lol:
  19. No surprise there then !!! I would never (ever) buy a windows phone - look how often their damn PC's fall apart
  20. I suspect this is what gloating feels like :lol:
  21. BREAKING NEWS: South Wales Police have asked for witness’s to come forward regarding a brutal crime against 15 English men on a recent visit to Cardiff who were robbed of a Grand Slam they had come to collect and also had their chariot badly vandalised during the visit to the Welsh capital? ... Apparently this heinous crime was carried out by a gang of 15 Welsh guys dressed in bright red shirts in broad daylight in front of 75,439 people who gathered around the gang attack and just stood there cheering, clapping and singing hymns and arias as if they were encouraging the gang. A police spokesmen for the South Wales force said this “This sort of attack is just sickening……..One of the victims was a young lad called Owen Farrell who was on his first trip to Wales and has been traumatised by the whole shocking experience and to make matters even worse his father was forced to watch the entire crime from start to finish and could not lift a finger to protect his son from the sickening and relentless battering meted out by the conspicuously dressed red shirted gang”. The police spokesman continued, “We are following a number of leads and believe this crimson shirted gang may be linked to a similar attack in Twickenham a year ago".... :lol: :lol:
  22. ooo, ooooo, I'll do it, I'll do it ITS TYRES
  23. What I find when listening to the main (English) news is that we hear how well England has done (or not - as the case may be - good or bad) against (insert country) ad-finitum and then eventually followed up by "...and in other news Wales (won or lost) (enter score) ....end of !!!!!! Are we not part of GB ? and shouldn't we be hearing about all 4 Nations triumphs (or defeats) - its extremely biased !!! so to end my rant - i'll just post a little piccie as a reminder
  24. yes - has been surprisingly quiet hasn't it
  25. I wonder why she keeps getting her listings removed
×
×
  • Create New...