Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. it tore the wheels right off
  2. I don't think she had her heart in it though :lol:
  3. spoil sport did you have a good time - by the amount of p'ing going on, lots of liquid was consumed ?
  4. hmmmph - nobody invited the rest of the several thousand on the club...................bloody "in-crowds"
  5. corrected that for you
  6. where in south wales are you ? - I'm Pembrokeshire
  7. My 17 yr old son thinks its brilliant.............so what does this old fox say now..................I'm too old for this
  8. o dear god help ussssss
  9. Electric wise - Building regs have standards on heights for sockets and light switches (in new build houses) not extensions and alterations IEE regs would apply in this instance - make sure the guy altering the elecs is NICEIC or ECA registered - it will say in the IEE regs where those spurred switches must be placed (and I suspect they must be above the cupboard - there will probably be a height - I'm not an electrician so couldn't possibly comment ) Alternatively the person altering the electrics must be on the Competant Persons Register http://www.competentperson.co.uk/
  10. envy on here or ebay
  11. SPONGE.....................OMG
  12. thats a must - can we have it here
  13. it just reminds me of this
  14. one reviewer wrote "It may be entertaining, particularly to young men with a penchant for such nihilistic spectacle, but the sensibility to which it appeals is warped, jaded and riddled with the deepest, blackest despair. The fact that this is the most popular computer game on the market should make us all shudder, and pray that the violence on the screen doesn’t bleed into Britain’s streets."
  15. I don't think the tabloids like it .................something about being too violent
  16. and the bits that you don't clean ?
  17. that should last a fair while - since you have no roof
  18. and off we go again this time to Warrick staying at the Manor Hotel, Main Road on the Friday night - looks nice I wish he'd hurry up and decide already
  19. make the most of them......'cos o'boy is that gonna change :lol:
  20. :lol:
  21. I hope you do better at it than your attempts at welsh
  22. aw boo - no more waggy dog tail
  23. the tartan shawl is for over your legs - not the shelf just ask SMD
×
×
  • Create New...