Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. no - its all still there
  2. when is grundy gonna update the poll to include the additional colours
  3. i had this is issue with an old toyota I had - it was a low battery but there are many other causes - this is just one to check
  4. et delicias
  5. "As you can see in the photos it is in perfect condition. " erm, no I can't, they're all night time shots and not very good ones at that
  6. I just don't understand why they'd want to go and see a bunch of blokes getting their kit off...................now if it was a gaggle of women - I'd fully understand
  7. well as I understand it - they will be getting eyefull..................figuratively speaking of course
  8. of course - what else could you mean
  9. i was thinking size issues ............
  10. my missus is going to Cardiff with some of her collegues (all female) to watch this tomorrow have any of the sprinkles on here seen it - I'm naturally assuming (except possibly for SMD and BBK) that none of us manly blokes have should I be worried
  11. your post 7 makes sense - thats why in the capture photo you like you were cruising along
  12. happy birthday
  13. the car in front wasn't that far over though from the photo, it does look like you were well and truely cruising along in the bus lane - sorry
  14. one things for sure - you'd struggle to miss 50 odd zeds although it has been known for the odd one or two to get lost - haven't they glrnet
  15. its facinating in a VERY perverse sort of way.................and quite hypnotising
  16. aye ok will sort it out over the weekend
  17. so, how many 370's is that now ? enough yet ?
  18. its still full of gogs apart from a fair few english imports oh, hang on.............where was I born, oh yeah - Ruthin
  19. yep - my icelandic is second to none
  20. lost a bit more in translation ship - doesn't always mean a boat - in this context it means to export or move it out to another country
  21. I think what you mean is - for those not aware of where you're from and what you're going to be doing "you want to buy a Skyline R33 in the UK and then ship it back to Iceland after you've finished your work experience here"
  22. ah, bugger the boy has a PS3 - which he hardly ever uses now
×
×
  • Create New...