Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Pmsl. Rose black Mark, it's rose black!! edit post now. :surrender: or even .............black rose
  2. sigh...............its not black..............Will370z - help me out here
  3. either that or you need a new phone camera
  4. I've never seen blur colour before
  5. says it all really
  6. I'd read about this garage several years before tophooker had his experience but saying that, no-one ever posts good reviews - its always the bad reviews that get noticed
  7. did mine on the Monday and to the doubters out there - its not poo coloured
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnp1e3tMTFo#t=84
  9. Fixed that
  10. Keyser likes cable ties
  11. Mine used to be the same.......it got to the point that I stopped connecting the phone to it I started re-using it about 12months ago - and for some reason it's working fine now ......... Go figure !!!!!!
  12. the red one is also not a GT - its a standard 370z - there is no screen cover on the GT's also (if budget allows) look for post 2010 models, as they have the upgraded bose and sat nav
  13. its more the state of the advert itself
  14. Happy Birthday fellas what is it at the moment.............everyone seems to be having another birthday
  15. yep - good selection of colours available to go on top of that primer To think I use to throw that comment out all the time....now I know how much it hurts
  16. yep - good selection of colours available to go on top of that primer
  17. EH?? Very nice BTW to help with the boot opening in 1 click - but replacement springs,I think, are the better way forward - pete's now doing them for the 370 http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/78643-boot-popperassist-springs-reconditioning/page__hl__poppers
  18. I said he should have passed the car to Lydia. He'll have to get a wedding ring instead, I could do with a new suit. :stir: I need a short person to act as an official photographer in the back of the 911......anyone got any ideas? I can't think of anyone at all, ioneabee can you think of anyone? Sent from the golf club... nope - don't know anyone to fit even part of that description
  19. Don't know what your on about. Steering wheel is on the correct side of the car only when you're on the WRONG side of the road
  20. whats not to like...................oh, left hand drive.....................ah, well - you can't have everything
×
×
  • Create New...