Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. if we all put "watching" - he'll think he's gonna score big time.................until the end
  2. I still don't understand it..........Colin was leading (ish) and still everyone followed Graham
  3. how can the trailing car see where its going ?
  4. ioneabee

    Wales Prep

    I'm currently using NXT Tech wax 2.0 which gives one hell of a deep shine, followed by a couple of coats of dodo supernatural
  5. ioneabee

    spacers??

    technically - no - will make it worse - but you'd have to be a top shot driver to actually notice it
  6. ioneabee

    Wales Prep

    just a light dusting then Dan ? I was at it all day sunday ................ and still not finished (not quite sure what that means though)
  7. ioneabee

    spacers??

    gains ....................at least 30bhp
  8. ioneabee

    Wales Prep

    still working on mine
  9. we had it this morning - hung around for several hours - very slow moving I think
  10. there's a full thread on the steering lock issue and also upto the vin number affected
  11. Yes, but only for the brave ones... depends whether you've fitted some protection to your undercarriage
  12. anyone live close to Tim @ Envy Valeting ? I need some wheel cleaner - will save a fiver on postage (and him the hassle of trying to safely package it) - worth a pint at the moreton to collect ?
  13. Nikon D5100 Sigma 105mm 1:2.8 DG Macro HSM
  14. I bought a boat once - my wife called it "the other woman"
  15. there's a difference between being a sheep and looking silly ...................oh wait, big Gay Wing................never mind
  16. I think maybe you should ask for a refund.... I have I just emailed them. you probably didn't see the bill correctly - there should have been an extra 0 on the end
  17. didn't think Invidia was a true dual zorst - someone confirm ?
  18. so thats the roof (needed a step ladder ), bonnet, wings and bumper clayed, nxt wax and dodo supernatural applied today
×
×
  • Create New...