Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Apart from the gorgeous seats, you're right. It's a total mess inside, but chuck a couple of grand at a good leather upholsterer and replace the awful stereo and I think it would be okay. But that's what I mean the leather is so nasty it makes you feel like you're in a $10 porno. I LOVE the double bubble roof though......well at least aesthetically. You belt your heed everytime you get in it and that's the front seat!
  2. Appy bufty mate
  3. I wasnt so keen to be honest! It just looked so cheap inside and the front end looks like a 308 has been bolted on to a reet sexy looking arse. Crap sound, iffy fuel economy, bespoke parts and Peugeot in chester......Jesus Christ......I can only assume its where car salesmen go to die. Im sure we were served by Gil from the Simpsons at one point.
  4. Im not a bug fan of the Z4 (as we probably all know!) but from what I hear you just cannot compare a Z4 to a Z4M......the M is supposed to be one serious piece of kit.
  5. My mate had an RCZ........id rather smash my **** with a toffee hammer until there was nothing left but a bloody gore laced hole. Nice bum but thats about it!
  6. Simples UK teenagers modded car = Saxo VTR, Civic 'sport', Corsa SXi, Fiesta Zetex S USA teenagers modded car = Skyline, RX7, Evo, Camero Power+youth=deaaaaath
  7. You know id like to say this is overpriced for an 04plate but given the mods, history and pricey maintenance worl carried out it just isnt. This is a really good buy for someone!!!
  8. You might ask a girl down the local cattle market if shes got the clap but it doesnt mean shes going to tell you and you cant exactly do a quick background check. Its totally reliant on the person to declare it. Itd be like having a crash, paying for it all outside the insurance and then declaring it as an accident. You could do it but you'd have to be certifiable
  9. Fairly sure its bullshit to even ask you if you have had a SAC. Its a non conviction so I doubt they could ever even trace the fact thst youve been on one. DVLA hold no record of it and neither does a CRB check. Police info is privileged and protected by the DPA. Most insurance doesn't usually budge too much for 3 points from what ive seen
  10. Seriously have no idea what this car is anymore apart from overpriced!!!
  11. Grandparents rule! My nans on her last legs now bless her but I took her out in the zed a couple of years back 'its very growly isnt it!'
  12. Elm one worked great for me. Used with the torque app
  13. Probably one of the best for sale ads I've seen on here since ive been a member. Really lovely car.GLWTS
  14. Halllow sir or madam alllll I neeeeed is your bonk acooooount and sot cooooode then ma brither will deliver caaa all nice like
  15. :'( I was planning to demand that you sold the 300 to me once I am back in gainful employment. Listen forget if you could have done anything etc.....having an accident sucks balls and you naturally always torment yourself after Your ok and thats that......the cars scrap now so time to move on.
  16. Its got those horrendous sticky out lexus type rears lights I think
  17. Have we got an entry in there? http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=39093
  18. More piccies may help. Where was cookbot from? He had a fairly star trek touchscreen he built
  19. Ricey

    350z makeover

    Good christ. I feel really bad as clearly a lot of effort has gone in but that looks like a chavs wet dream gang raped halfords and snorted ground up Nova SR dust. I do like the black and yellow theme.
  20. Can I just check......are we having a thread about your average bog standard done a million times slam panel here or is there something im missing?
  21. Ricey

    I need a 4x4!!

    Whilst not that luxurious ive driven pajero's while ive been away and they are immense. They simply crush anything in their path with a big beastly bicep
×
×
  • Create New...