Look you all know flames are cool........its just like asking for new masturbation techniques. .......never ever ever ask your mates, the public or a professional.
Use google and never speak of any modifications you made to anyone
I know but zuckerweasel aint daft. He'll have to play this one very carefully.
New Zealand at the moment matey. Headed to Taupo for a 29k trek over a volcano tomorrow
Think im in the worst shape ive been in for the last decade and I broke my ass on a luge yesterday! !
And Tip Tipping who plays Crowe died whilst performing a stunt for 999 (the old tv show)
All this @*!# is commited to memory! I can pretty much name the entire cast as well
Also if you watch the directors cut Mac Macdonald who played captain hollister in red dwarf has a totally cut role as the head bloke at LV426
James Remar also played Hicks before falling out with james cameron.....the first few scenes in the hive (which were filmed first) your looking at james remars back. Youll remeber him as paul walkers boss in fatf.
I calculate that the aliens wiki page cost my ex employer at least 35k in wages
Re push starting. ....see my post. I did this but lexx later told me that this was a pretty harmful thing to do.
Knackers the cats I think.
Mine started doing that rev jumping too before I got shut.
↑ im going to non argumentatively (definitely not a word) disagree.
At 20 years old with a stainless zorst and pop charger the zed will sound like the god of thunder to the lad. Sub 6 second 0-60 and a truck of torque.......the kid will spaff his pants.
For the money I personally think its one of the best value cars for all that malarkey without looking like a chav.
With the kiddies the more important question is can you afford to run it and have to presence of mind not to stack it into a wall?
I found this. Teens round town.....twenties tickling it on the motorway.
Zed was low twenties rounf town and low thirty/upper twenties on a motorway tickle
Cheaper and more effective to make a zed go quicker by making it handle better, brake better and lose some weight.
Of course some are obsessed with the dick swinging bhp headliner which impress the Asda carpark fraternity so much
You can also buy locking nut removal sockets.....they have a reverse thread that bites into the socket.
Get a smart repair blokey to look at the bumpers before you go spending on a bodyshop.
Jealous.....this is just the kind of project id love to do.
Utterly ridiculous how cheap these cars are now.
I didnt like mine but then I also treated it like @*!# and it was one of the really early ones.
Reliability was a pain in the arse. Also if i didnt drive it for more than 2 days it has to be bump started........which lexx told me many years later was about as damaging of a thing as I could have done.
Almost fancy trying another one at these prices.
Lots of problems reared their heads now but very well documented and fairly easy to spot I think (had a big read up last month)