Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I've put on around 11lbs in 3 months but I'm pretty sure I've put a bit of flubber on with the muscle. I've got a lot stronger though (well by my standards anyway..........Neils bellend can probably bicep curl more than I can). I enjoy the whole getting bigger thing until it gets too complex....I just get to a point where I'm flooded with information and I can't process it anymore so I just contentrate on an excersice I like or am good at and ignore the ones I should be doing. I only use BSN Syntha 6 these days........creatine makes me @*!# my pants (near literally at times).
  2. Lovely car. £30
  3. If you say the other forums name 3 times whilst looking into a mirror a drop link falls out of your arse and your forever tormented by demons.
  4. Drat I was just about to steal this from you but you beat me to it!
  5. Personally I absolutely love them. No other car will stir the soul (with a mixture of pleasure and pain) than an Alfa will.
  6. That my friend wins my vote for funniest post of the year and therefore you need to extract it and put it in your sig!! Quality!
  7. Mustang, EsCos, RS500, Granada Coupe, MkI/MkII Escort RS's, Lotus Cortina, Capri 3.0S .......... theres loads! Yes even the M cars because even though they are A-Mazing drivers cars you still cannot help but look at one and think 'you utter, utter turdwit'. Fords.........all awesome listed above. Reminds me of a more joyful time! Can you explain to me why you would think that of someone simply because of the car they drive! I'm not suggesting that this applies to you Ricey, but folk who make comments like that come across worse than the people they are describing. Also could you give me a few examples of BMW drivers upsetting you? Not a single one.....but I remember when I had a Z4 and I would leave the house in a morning and think 'if I put the roof down will people spit on me?.......you turdwit'. Cars generate opinion and stereotype which is a fact. As for BMW's.......they're all just so .....well 'meh'.
  8. SMD likes vag websites Personally.....the best variant of a set of rays I've clapped eyes on.
  9. Mustang, EsCos, RS500, Granada Coupe, MkI/MkII Escort RS's, Lotus Cortina, Capri 3.0S .......... theres loads! Yes even the M cars because even though they are A-Mazing drivers cars you still cannot help but look at one and think 'you utter, utter turdwit'. Fords.........all awesome listed above. Reminds me of a more joyful time!
  10. Every BMW in the world ever. Sound dull (whatever the engine apart........probably apart from a V8). Look dull Are dull Cost a bomb for the 'exclusivity' which lets face it is about as exclusive as having a tallywhacker.
  11. Ok so what......the ****......do you do for a living? That it utter utter sex wee inducing
  12. Sometimes title insurance is acceptable rather than waiting for full searches but depends on the lender.
  13. 3 things A. Clarkson needs a rusty coat hanger jamming down his japper. 2. Even if it was a Renault engine who's bothered? It's hardly too much of a stretch of brand Renault to Nissan.....it's hardly a premium badge is it D. Biscuit is a mong. Total total mong if he thinks the sound of a 350 is anything other than a sex wee invoking noise. 10 bonus points if anyone can name the film my listing methodology pays homage to.
  14. I think so. Try this.....might help a give a broader idea http://www.moneysupermarket.com/conveyancing
  15. 500-800 depending on complexity, firm and title issues
  16. What exactly do you do Builder? He's a cake maker hence the user name Ricey Take it you boys missed the lesson in 'how to spot posts dripping with sarcasm' then?
  17. What exactly do you do Builder?
  18. Ricey

    350z, 313 WANTED

    Budget?
  19. Ricey

    Exhaust Systems

    FML
  20. Name and shame!!!!! Name and shame!!!!! Name and Shame!!!!!
  21. And additionally.......they hear EVERYTHING!
  22. How the frig did people struggle with number 1 lol!
  23. R111 CYY but that one is aces!
  24. Hmmmm I'm a big fan but is he just a very good actor Definitely not BUT he's definitely been told to ham it up after the first series. He talks too much sense to be fake. He says everything that people are afraid to about things modern society tells us we should like when really it's just a big ball ache and pretty unimpressive. Never seen the pyramids but I can imagine they're a particularly filthy dull unimpressive pile of bricks surrounded by scumbags on holiday, beggars and filth but oooooooo no we' ve all got to coo about how amazing it was. Bollocks.
  25. Karl Pilkington easy.
×
×
  • Create New...