Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Check the link on this - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47445
  2. You've probably been wary (bit like me) because your dad/grandad/uncle grew up in the age where engines lasted 50-60k before severe tinkering was required. Secondly you've probably (like me) owned cars that need the cam belt, brakes, major (whacking great expensive) service at 50-60k........you have a chain on the Zed and your looking for one with the P3 completed so no issues at all. 10k should easily get you what your looking for unless your a bit touchy on the age of the car - we picked up a 54 plate ginger with full history, GT pack and 29k on the clock for £8700 over 6 months ago. Don't be afraid to travel for one either - you could always see if a forum member who's in the local area could take a look at one for you first.
  3. I'll lube up then
  4. Brokencrack mountain by the looks of it........I reckon a fair amount of 'tossing the salad' went off today
  5. Peugeot is quite sort of.......well........French though isn't it. Personally I'd get her a nice red 1.6 petrol MX5 if I was you.......in fact I know where one is for sale local to you for £2500 as it happens
  6. I know theres not is there!!!!!!!!!! ............errrrrm - not long until what exactly?
  7. awesome job as usual Tim
  8. Have a good one dudette
  9. get some piccies up!
  10. Dunno but heres some http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-18-RA ... 584wt_1139
  11. sorry for totally avoiding having any opinion on the question you've actually raised but........found this on fleabay - might save you some pennies http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Original-Nissan-3 ... 500wt_1156 Pretty sure Garygttdi is a member on here too
  12. if your selling that for 7 grand I'll take out a loan and buy a second Zed!!!! 8500-9k easy I reckon - its immaculate - the wheels and zorst will be worth a fortune on their own.
  13. Get with the program Marzman...........thats the latest in ICE........dash mounted etch-a-sketch
  14. Take a peek if it floats your boat http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  15. On the plus side the bumper will be useful next winter when it snows.
  16. Its neck and neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Leafing through some swatches of different colored wraps whilst using a lighter on a voodoo doll of a Husky dog. Only messing Wasseem Its about time we had an update though
  18. Most of us have been there mate - problem is when your excited about getting a new car the thought of waiting 2-3 months to find the right one for you is pretty depressing. Bottom line - the right one will land at your feet. We missed out on some right shitboxes when we were desperate and ended up buying one blind (worked for us but I wouldn't recommend!) which was a bargain and a minter. Are you looking further afield or just in your local area? Definitely worth spreading the net a bit.
  19. I love the thing that I suppose is the tonneau cover or some such part - really finishes the car off nicely.
  20. I'd personally stick with a more citrus based fruit like a grapefruit than I a Melon. linky would be helpful for us to give an opinion
  21. I really like the TR-1's but then I've got to be honest I've never spent big money on rubber. I don't think you can go far wrong with Nankang Remoulds to be honest Jim.......save the planet - recycle
  22. Fiesta 1.1 (A Reg) Ibiza 1.4 (M Reg) Mazda 323f (P Reg) Cougar 2.5 V6 (V6 love affair begins) RX8 (Crack habit would be cheaper) CLK 2.3k (its not lilac...its slate Blue) Lancer 2.0d (looks like an evo....sounds like a van) Carlas cars (which I claim as my own!) Puma 1.7 Mazda MX5 (going up for sale this week) 350zzzz (easily the best car out of the lot).
  23. I reckon you might as well leave your car and house unlocked (I don't follow my own theory though I must admit).......if a criminal is worth his salt he's going to assume that the house is locked anyway and that didn't stop him. Leaving it open just avoids the barreled lock or smashed window. Then again it does give the unshaven, unskilled scrotters a better chance of having it away with some valuables I guess.
  24. You basically use Halfords for cars when; - Your a teenager and you need a luminous Blue gear knob for your Nova/Fiesta/Saxo/Corsa - Something is broken and you literally cannot get anywhere else/its a Sunday - You need some form of cleaning implement immediately so you can't wait for Tim to post it to you - You have suffered a severe head injury which resulting in you only having a 30 minute memory Garages employ mechanics who have plied their trade and trainees who are keen to learn.........Halfords employ people who couldn't make it as mechanics and gimps from the shop floor who think they've got some stones about them.
  25. Don't be passing on any lurgy to us if it works!
×
×
  • Create New...