Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Have you tried moving your polo's? That might free up the space you need
  2. Hugh......you is one sick mo' fo'
  3. About as aesthetically appealing as a tramps rotting,, unwashed c*@k
  4. Its a very tastefully modded car. Spoilers are fairly easy to get hold of and not too expensive really.
  5. Space doesn't weight anything though - its just fresh air There's no way the 8 engine is only 40kg lighter than the Zeds...........it weighs about as much as a hamsters sack, the pathetic, hateful little revvy piece of crap. Sometimes you can just feel that a car is more substantial - the Zed feels a much more substantial car than the 8 - its as if you wear the Zed and drive an 8.
  6. A cheap cover can do more damage than leaving it open to the elements to be honest mate.
  7. He was probably expecting the rest of the Green Street Elite to appear out of a side street and fill him in!
  8. Me want one
  9. you could attach an actual horse to the front of the car.....keeps insurance and emissions lower
  10. Loads of pics of the forensics being released by the cops now - looks like he's a gonner..........I hope they saved his beard and are going to use it to develop new flame retardant technology if it survived that mess!
  11. Isn't the rear strut brace just basically a box of steel? Even the strut brace in the engine weighs a tonne.
  12. Its the only situation where the use of a broken glass to inflict injury is acceptable.......when some dirty evil thieving little scrote needs to be neutered to prevent him from spawning any offspring who will carry his cretinious genes.
  13. In fairness I thought it was a load of bull when Carla told me that they identified him from his 'facial hair'.............after he was apparently burned to death What a cockspanner
  14. I'm not too sure what to make of that.........according to your posts thus far you've been throwing your rear around in a wet ring that wasn't too hairy! ........I'm saying nothing!
  15. This situation is exactly why public knobglassing's should be brought back (well if they ever existed in the first place)
  16. Bowchikkawowow......here she blows - apparently Randomfry couldn't be arsed getting his camera out! viewtopic.php?f=56&t=39608&hilit=rota
  17. That a forum car I'm sure of it..........hang fire a min and I'll do some scratching in the searchy
  18. Man thats messed up. Feels weird as he's one of the tv charachters I grew up with. Those boys are all a bit messed up though.....blazing in your 911 with a gut full of ale is never going to end well.....killed someone else too
  19. Funnily enough this is exactly the kind of 2nd car I'm going to be looking for to faff about with. Good on the guy for being honest.
  20. Thank God I wasn't visiting you this week then! It was hard enough keeping up with you in the dry!
  21. Ricey

    RCZ test drive

    Backend - supercar Front end - evil dog rough pile of turd
  22. Same as Vik really. Don't want to miss the run and Matt B needs me to 'be there' for him :lol Vik I've took you off the list too? Unless I misunderstood your post? 1. Paulie +1 2. The G Man +1 3. NeilP+1 4. Garetgax + 1 5. JetSet +Caroline 6. Toyboy + 1 7. Jay and Laura 8. choptop + 2 9. ChrisS + Steph
  23. lets have some pics then!
  24. Bloody hell that does look good value!
×
×
  • Create New...