Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Provided it fits properly and your happy with the noise - bear in mind you can youtube most zorsts to have a listen before hand.........on this one you can't and unless they have a 350 in that you can listen to the first time you'll hear it will be on your car. ........take a molotov cocktail with you just in case that Zed from the listing is still in - what a hideous piece of turd.
  2. There was a 350GT knocking around for ages on autotrader that had a matt Black wrap like this......I always thought it looked Good work!
  3. Either way so long as you know that its a GT from the spec it won't really amount to a whole hill of beans.
  4. So in 18 months mine will be worthless. Lol........well until it hits the bottom rung. Car's always find a floor in the market............take biscuits Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag. Ok its a few years old now but not much more than a Zed - you can pick up decent a decent supercharged 360(?)bhp Jag XKR for £6-7k..............thats a 70k car 10 years ago. By comparison the Zed's not doing too bad!
  5. I've just had our spoiler fitted by one a tad closer that have always done quality work for me too (for some reason all the garages I end up using are in Wales!) http://www.donkeeleyltd.co.uk/
  6. appreciate that dave as we all do our own thing! Im more into the street car look but i know thats not for all. I love the colour I have to say and I love the chequers but then I am a 2Tone fan I think it is the front that is making me not sure on the white lines and the placing of the plate, well sticker you know what I mean I am not the biggest fan of body kits anyway and the Veilside is a real marmite one anyway huh Fair play for making your Zed look different to every other one around I'm going +1 on this (EDIT meaning 'fair play for looking different') however Jed you are NOT getting away without a comment on those Mats! WTF!!!!! You've spent all that money and gone to all that effort, then took yourself down to the local market and bought some nasty shiny purple mats off the bloke with car stall for £3.50!! Even these would be a bit better (although they clearly are not 350z mats as stated) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-TINO- ... 1645wt_905
  7. depending on your wallet there is another good fix for the Bose unit too: 1. get a screwdriver and a small lump hammer. 2. smash the Bose into little bits and dump its sad broken husk into a skip (you may wish to burn it just in case its still working). 3. buy a new head unit that will work all the time as opposed to when it feels like it. The 'Bose Hack' that Husky can help you with so an Ipod can be played through it is pretty smart though.
  8. Bit out of your way but my mates dad swears by them - http://www.autoimagebodyshop.co.uk/ Maybe just in case you can't find anything closer.
  9. Definitely a personal preference on the mods. Obviously a lot of people have modded on here but its a personal preference - thinks like Air Intakes, plenum spacers, alloys, spoilers are all fairly common and not really any thing to worry about provided you like them
  10. Thats an awesome result mate! You've done a cracking job on it.
  11. Well we got home and.....................................Snoopys alive! She's currently dosed up with some meds and snoozing under Carla's chin. Sorry we had to dart early - it was great meeting up with you all again.
  12. Disc Thickness Variation.........its posh for 'bollocksed warped disc'
  13. I had a crack last week but I just got naffed off with the rain. Might give it a quick swill but with the Black wheels there is no chance its turning up looking clean after a 2 hour drive.
  14. WHAT THE F*@K HAS HAPPENED TO MY TITLE!!!!!!!! Husky you are going to DIE. I'm going to shave you, neuter you and stick you in kennels!
  15. We'll possibly meet up with you guys too but we're currently dealing with a sick Degu so might need to set off later on..........if we're there, we're there - if not then rock on with out us.
  16. Laquer for definite mate! Its a bar of steel....it'll rust in 5 mins without it.
  17. I think not baby puppy! It can be changed to 'The god of thunder' and nothing else!
  18. I paid 25 quid off eBay. You can get oem ones for a bit more and updated for a lot more I guess the benefit to your car is the arb is attached properly with no play in it. Could eradicate some squeaking and might tighten up the handling The photos were taken on my phone ....one handed whilst trying not to to break anything, cover the phone in all manner it of dirt it cut through the brake lines!
×
×
  • Create New...