Searched for some piccies in Google - searched RX7 and within the first page I get RX7's, Audi Quattro rally car, a few FTO's, old Celica....good old google!
Also found this.....looks like my parking
Literally every one you've listed I've nursed a semi for at one point or another.
The RX7 in my book looks the coolest out of the lot but after owning an RX8 I'd rather sever, cook and eat my own testicles than drive a rotary car again.
I have considered getting shut of my Lancer and going old skool but people tend to warn about the fact that they are goodstyle money pits.
Thanks for the tip there Ricey. I wasn't naive enough to think I was the first to do it, but had no idea the sport was so widespread! Also hadn't heard of the 419 before.
Its rife on autotrader mate - this is my little foray into the market
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=47999&hilit=419+scams
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=42998&hilit=funny+autotrader
Cheers for this - i'll have to read through properly tomorrow - the missus is back from work and frowning!
I only get a little over 300 miles per tank, is that normal for a daily commute (average speed over a tank of fuel is only 25mph!!). At this sort of mpg its gonna be way expensive!!
All the figures are included in my thread mate - 1700 miles was far cheaper than flying and hiring a car (and far less stressful)
Crazy old bastard nearly flung herself over our bonnet one day.......just gently bumped her off it and drove on
http://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/chest ... -23449861/
I saw a silver roadster today by the Shell Garage in Vicars Cross..........little bugger didn't let Carla out of the Pearl Lane junction which caused much upset and profanity
+1!!! Just find a quiet speck, bury it and put a little marker above it.....................don't be surprised if you get back to the car and find that some chav crab as nicked your wallet though