Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Seriously is this a CAT D or something? 6.5k? You must be off your nips mate!
  2. Just because your 80 doesn't mean your not the anti-Christ.
  3. Om nomnom! Well done mate! You going to be doing your usual thing of sinking the debt of a small banana republic at it in mods?
  4. Alright if you fancy hacking half of your car to bits to make it fit I guess
  5. ........did I forget to mention I want £500 of Nismo bits in exchange
  6. Got midpipe too ? Aye Daniel San How much you looking for and does it include a free lunch and a pint ? I'm sure you could tempt Carla with your gypy treasures in exchange............We will look through your treasures gypsy, is this understood.........is niiiiiiiiiiiiiice. To eat you can have a budgies wing and the tears of of a Degu to drink Haz may be an easier option for you though in fairness mate
  7. Got midpipe too ? Aye Daniel San
  8. I've got one mate - bit out of your way though. Looks to be in good nick
  9. Yeah what about one of those Infinity jobbies OMG I've just had a look at them and they really are erotic!
  10. Mate it was hilarious.......I was trying to be diplomatic but Sarnie just waded in with his size 12's and said 'come on admit it.....you've already bought it haven't you'. It was covered in snow, massive dents all over it, bits and bobs not working, all the wheels kerbed and a ruck of other stuff I can't remember......this guy was getting proper annoyed and told us to 'keep our comments to ourselves' He bought the car, his username was/is chrisgunton or something similar. Do a search and you will see that he has posted threads about bits broken on his zed every other day...... Edit: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=50357 http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=49712 http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=48732 http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=48602 http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=48567 http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=48143 http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=48093 http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=47636 *SIGH*.........what was it I was saying about me being diplomatic and you wading in with size 12's!
  11. Ninja Degu's! They're usually too busy running rings round Carla to carry out any ASBO activities.
  12. Eeek - just realized that person didn't quietly disappear off the forum either! Back to the OP - I say its worth a look but be ware a few people appear to have passed up on it before now
  13. Mate it was hilarious.......I was trying to be diplomatic but Sarnie just waded in with his size 12's and said 'come on admit it.....you've already bought it haven't you'. It was covered in snow, massive dents all over it, bits and bobs not working, all the wheels kerbed and a ruck of other stuff I can't remember......this guy was getting proper annoyed and told us to 'keep our comments to ourselves'
  14. +1 I seem to recall us mooning over the leather a few times and talking about the zorst and wheels with other potential purchasers! No one listens to us anyway. I wonder what happened to that guy who asked us if he should buy that car covered in snow and when we said it looked ropey he got really defensive......at that point it became clear he'd already bought it
  15. Garage to be on the safe side - I'd be tempted to say don't drive it there either.......unless its very close.
  16. 370 vs 911 money??? What 911's have you been looking at?.......you've not been in touch with Raymond Colletri to steal you one have you?
  17. UK GT spec - mega cheap. What it is - spec'd up boggo import - reasonably good deal but not enough to be suspect in my opinion. Price might be through the floor to just get it slung - if previous attempt at selling was unsuccessful. Surprised its not a forum car to be honest.
  18. Carla actually did the emigration test thingy to see if we had enough points.........apparently not. To be considered apparently we'd need to be strapped to a moose and covered in Maple syrup or some such initiation.
  19. Welcome to the forum.......gets some piccies up so we can have an ogle
  20. I've got one similar and I've got to be honest the thought of it getting jammed in occurred to me as well..........the actual thread just screws onto the cap if its the same as mine - doesn't actually have anything to secure it to the cap though Get the strut polished and the engine cover sprayed Col! Blings it to de max ma brudda.
  21. So its revving to 1500 rpm or its ticking over that high? Did it go all at once or gradually. BTW - I won't be able to provide any advice with this information but one of the other mechanicy types might!
  22. I was just thinking the exact same thing! There's some right crap thats knocking about for double that money.
  23. I want to live in Canada too!!!!!!! Take Carla and me with you!!!!!!
  24. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sounds like you've thought long and hard already mate but surely for the price of a 911 you could just buy and run a reasonable 4 door shed for carting the little Miss about and keep the Zed for best? Or have you got the itchy car pants on?
  25. Fricking awesome!
×
×
  • Create New...