Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Should polish up nicely Welcome Harsh! Looking good matey........in fairness looks like a quick whip over with a DA polisher and some Megs ultimate would sort out the swirls in the first piccie Nice garden too!
  2. I just bought Carla that camera for her birthday! Shes busy snapping everything at the moment!
  3. Love does indeed hurt That last one is awesome
  4. Poorboys Blackhole........if you like that lot you've named above you'll literally have an accident in your pants if you use this.
  5. Snowfoam for the petrol cap. Strange of a question as it is I know what he means.......you can't exactly open your door and go sloshing about with a bucket - I generaly give a quick wipedown with the drying cloth
  6. Are you from the smog originally or would you consider moving? Suppose the new house kind of puts the kibosh on moving far away. Shitter mate
  7. From the sounds of it he's in Vietnam.........in 1967
  8. Could have been Mr squee in Mrs sqees new car....that's the only other black one in the vicinity.
  9. shat the bed! At least you came out unscathed mate.
  10. What have you done to it Fodder!
  11. My advice is if you feel the need to do this - take a cold shower. If you see others doing it have a rotting kipper handy and slap them really hard across the face with it. Chavs are not allowed Zeds....its the law.
  12. Him so happy! We love you long time yaa? Me to horny for your car......me love you looooooooooong time.
  13. Ricey

    Why oh why...

    Looks a bit like what the Batmobile might look like if Batman lived in Staines.
  14. Crotchless with a little picture of a Husky dog embroidered on them
  15. Its literally dead when it goes mate - accelerator does nada - you can deck it to the floor and it won't do anything - its as if you've taken your foot fully off the pedal when it goes.
  16. the exact same thing happens in my work car, its a fiat 2.4 Turbo diesel. the turbo seems to not work, if i dump the clutch and let the revs drop to tick over the bring it up it works again. christ knows what it is Hmm thats useful because it tells me its probably not the chip then.
  17. My nan has just had to turn in her licence at 82 because she's been having mini strokes which paralyze her down one side for 5 mins - she understands but she's gutted......quality driver and only had 2 accidents in 50 years - both in the last 10 years for being too aggressive!
  18. Around the same as a motorised tin-opener. Welcome buddy - also an ex 8 owner
  19. ahhhh not I didn't know that - thought if the light wasn't on nothing registered. I'll hook it up tomorrow and see if anything is logged. Obvious question (which I omitted above) it also has a plug in chip into the MAP sensor which has performed fine for 2 years - I would whip it out but Mitsi helpfully wired the damn thing in last time they had the car in! Great idea but I'm looking to downsize........which means I'd get raped on the trade in - need to flog privately really. Quite tempted to try and straight chop for this http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p Reckon I'd be mugging myself though.
  20. You were indeed spoiled you little furball. I'll get the denim y-fronts out for the photoshoot
  21. *sigh* bloody Carla leaving herself logged in...........obviously.........its me asking the question.
  22. +1 .......bit too ski slopy at the moment for my liking (although I do recall this is one of the more stunning cars I saw at Wales). The Black breaks it up really well in my opinion. Bit of heat and you get take it off in 2 mins as well
×
×
  • Create New...