Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Ironically I've just tried to get on **REMOVED** to see what fuss the pooch as been causing and it took a bloody age to load!
  2. Hi all After seeing some of the dross turned out recently by Cookbot & Neo-Ninja I decided that it was time to try my own hand at building a carputer. My basic concepts and values all go against the crap these 2 have turned out - bottom line it needed to be slick, stylish, reliable, flexible and above all future proof. So here it is - spec - Laptop power processing - Collapsible 14 inch LCD display - 14 inch secondary display - Integrated OBD2 reader - Hands free mobile phone technology - 8GB integrated IPOD interface - Sat Nav at TomTom standard with 5 inch screen which can be moved at the push of a finger - Built in 6 LED cabin illumination. - ICE lighting - Integrated tool kit Here's the piccies of the finished article - its a bit rough but this is only a prototype Entire unit ICE lighting and keyboard unit OBD2 reader IPOD interface In car handsfree phone Cabin Illumination Tool kit Any thoughts on price. Initial costings put it around £999.99 fully installed (some cubby modifications could be required)
  3. Ricey

    Japfest 2 pics.

    What have you done to yourself now? Lexx hasn't lead a mutiny has he?
  4. Ricey

    Japfest 2 pics.

    What the hell is a jalpfest? Is it where people get together to show off pimped Jalapeno peppers?
  5. +1 even if you get away with customs how much are you actually saving for the peace of mind of dealing with an established trader who has a reputation to uphold?
  6. Now not just trying to suck up because its a members old car but you can't even compare that first piece of crap to this
  7. I thought this was going to be some sort of horrific showing off of slave labour house boys As much as I love the cars I have to say I'm more excited by the garage and all its tools behind!
  8. Never heard of oil getting on the air filter before When you remove the upper plenum there can be a bit of oil deposited but I've not heard of it going the wrong way down to the air filter - the air sucks the otherway? I think Mr Squee needs a telling off for not checking that before hand! Nevermind - its tipping it down today anyways.
  9. I used a giant rock from the garden
  10. The Who and Rolling Stones playing in my car at the moment
  11. Ricey

    insurance

    Christ! I didn't read the 5 points bit!.........if you get under 2k i'll be impressed! How did you end up with such an unusual points total?
  12. what does that mean? I think he means - if you don't stop fecking about experimenting with the chat crashing the forum your little home will be terminated!
  13. I'd get started on your Bankruptcy order papers early if you are expecting to set up a business with no knowledge, experience and no reputation in. I know an established estate agent with 25 years behind him in central London....... absolutely on the bones of his arse.
  14. Ricey

    insurance

    You might as well just call Admiral at your age mate - I'll stake my left bollock they'll be cheapest
  15. this...........I cannot top
  16. Its when they say 'see you jimmy' you've got to be worried
  17. i know But at least you have money to rebuild a bit We ain't got squat, 43 mortgages, no assets other than players and we'll prob end up selling Baines and Rodwell (especially as clubs will want to get their UK player quota up). nope no more money, venkys have apparently had enough and realised they are over there heads so are selling up so no investment according to inside sources. im praying that its false info though. its not all rosey outside the top 6. aslong as you keep moyes im sure he will keep working miracles in the tranfer market to keep you going I think this could be the year Moyes jacks it in to be honest - some of the bigger clubs will end up sniffing around him and offering a shedload of cash.......couldn't say I'd blame him if he left. Like any good Evertonian I really only care about how badly the Redshite perform in comparison to us........the rest of the season is fairly pointless these days unless you get a good cup run.
  18. i know But at least you have money to rebuild a bit We ain't got squat, 43 mortgages, no assets other than players and we'll prob end up selling Baines and Rodwell (especially as clubs will want to get their UK player quota up).
  19. Whether this looks like a G whip ma brudda spankin de blacktop in 'is weak ride ma ho'...........it looks amazing. I do have to agree older modded cars can look chav but some like this one are just mighty impressive.
  20. Not sure on availability in those sizes but Vredstein are fairly well liked on here from a mid range price perspective.
  21. Try having nothing to spend, fans with unrealistic expectations who do NOTHING but moan and moan and moan (as well as live in the 80's) , having to probably flog off our best assets, have the Widow Twankey as your chairman and Gollum as your manager..........welcome to Goodison Park are we really going to have this conversation? moyes is one of the best managers in this league. i can promise you that if you offered to swap places with any rovers fan they would shake your hand so hard it would snap off at your elbow. we have had to sell our best players for the past few years just to stay afloat due lack of investment which has meant we have nosedived in recent years in squad quality and depth and league position. this was supposd to be the first time we were going to have investment in the squad in years and now we have been put back but at least 10 years in regards to thebackroom staff that venkys sacked and forced out. if we survive this season then it will have been by a divine intervention. Fairplay....you win......your shite
  22. You need a Little Respect Mart.................boom............boom I like em Zugara!
  23. Try having nothing to spend, fans with unrealistic expectations who do NOTHING but moan and moan and moan (as well as live in the 80's) , having to probably flog off our best assets, have the Widow Twankey as your chairman and Gollum as your manager..........welcome to Goodison Park
×
×
  • Create New...