Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. My sheds looking pretty sweet now isn't it Keyser Don't let the bastards grind you down mate - I'd have gone 'Falling Down' by the first visit to the Planning Office to be honest so your doing really well
  2. Yikes that's really bad! Smart repairer might be able to help?
  3. Really slow for me at the moment - just general bowsing of latest posts. Thought it might be my tinternet connection but other sites seem ok.
  4. its about time we had a chippy on here
  5. Yip - feet painted purple flip and bar polished then lacquered. Piece of piddle to take it off and you can still drive the car whilst its off.
  6. +1 we have a JWT which is largely popular and good quality - the throttle body was still filthy when I took the plenum off.......imagine the crud a crappy filter would let through.
  7. Very interesting.........I'm about to undertake the same thing on a much larger scale on the rust on my fiesta do'er upper........Biscuit reckons I can get a reasonable finish but I'm not so sure of my own skills! You may be enlisted to provide advice again Graham!
  8. And then...........................you are f@@ked and will have to pay. Thats how the swines got me and I only ended up with half back after I threatened them with legal action.
  9. "Oi I want a word with you"
  10. Dont do that for God sakes!!!!!!!!!! Wipe your arse on it first........THEN bin it.
  11. Channel 4 - just drove passed one as he was making his way to nom down some rancid fetid chicken from one of his fast food franchises
  12. I'd tend to agree but I'm sure some of the purists wouldn't. Knowing modern engines and the like there's probably some sort of tolerance built in for this kind of mistake.
  13. Tarmac might be able to help too Also fleabay is worth a punt.......just don't get anything too cheap and nasty http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_from=R40 ... Categories
  14. Depends what quantity of overfill your talking about I believe. You are aware that by starting the engine you will kick oil all up and over the dipstick aren't you? I take it you've turned it off, allowed the oil to settle and cleaned the dipstick before testing again?
  15. Or you could visit Haque Mahmood at his take away emporium on Chalvey Road in Slough..........its the 4th best fast food you'll eat in Slough.
  16. Ricey

    Plenum Spacers

    They're called Skunk? Lets forget build quality for a mo and just concentrate on the names to determine which we should consider Motordyne - Sounds like they might develop the next gen of automatic military defense chips which will ultimately result in the downfall of the human race which will only be saved from extinction by a plucky band of uprising humans lead by Martinmac Skunk - Sounds like it smells. Skunk does not fill me with the same confidence.
  17. You do realise you live in Ireland don't you Anders? Are you planning on insuring yourself as a 74 year old , female vicar with 40 years no claims? I think I better thread title will be - how much will Anders insurance be? My guess £5k
  18. Anders emerges from his hole following the chat being disabled..........bright lights sear his eyes and the cruel reality of daylight hits him
  19. Pop in to Chalvey Road South in Slough on your way down to the ferry..........its the best driving road in Slough
  20. So its decided then I'm in charge If I'm being honest this entire thread has clearly migrated from outage issues to personal issues that fairly specific peeps have with one another (rightly or wrongly). The only thing that will come of this is someone ultimately getting a ban or falling out completely........unless thats the point of it in the first place I don't see much benefit in it remaining open personally. Given that Husky is a fairly heavy forum user - posting what he did on the websitethatshallremainnameless.com was ..........ill advised........ but I'm sure it was just frustration (or Distemper) rather than a proper pop at anyone.
  21. Sorry everyone I was responding to the deluge of PM's I've received placing orders for Ricenav3000 i was actually playing football I was thinking of adding a 3rd tier microwave so you can go 0-tasty in 60 seconds
  22. Nothing a quick hour with a Dremel can't sort
  23. Sounds like Mr Squee knows a fair bit more about cars than me to be honest - I had to look up what a PCV valve was! From the looks of it a PCV replacement wouldn't be too pricey if it is that. Might be worth checking the throttle body isn't too crapped up too (guides on here somewhere for cleaning - be careful not to touch the butterfly valve) Best bet with the neighbor is to perform a powerslide into your drive every time you come home - one of the most planted cars I've driven (although some would disagree).
  24. I did this in between renovating my Fiesta project car! Busy boy I am!
×
×
  • Create New...