Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Also aside from Venables (and that was abit of Rose tinted specs).......who has left the job not regarded as a total failure in recent years. Taylor, Hoddle, Keegan, Sven, Schhhteve. Career suicide.
  2. We don't have the talent. Let's face it we only have 3 world class players, Rooney whose temper often gets the best of him, Gerrard, injury prone and not the player he was in 2006 and Lampard, well past his best, the rest are fairly ordinary TBH. It's always been this way for England, 2 or 3 class players the rest just making up the numbers and it doesn't really matter to me who the manager is, it won't make England into a team of world beaters. Redknapp who is 65 or so would be a fool to take this job on when he's doing so well at club level. Pete And of those 3; 1. is a granny shagging adulterous balding little tretcherous turd (said like a true Everton Fan). 2. is an adulterous astroturf headed DJ assaulting, badge kissing (shortly after being offered more money than the next team along were offering) scum-weasle (said like a true Everton Fan!)
  3. Does anyone else literally find it embarressing to be English when you look at the footy team? I despise the lot of them and I truly hope that they get knocked out of the world cup as quickly as possible because if thats what kids are supposed to view as success and role models then god help us!
  4. This is exactly what knob-glassing was invented for. Mongtarded twunts
  5. Maz 6 MPS FTW! Always wanted one - understated brilliant cars.
  6. Gazza would be a good shout. Alchy - check Druggie - check Adultery - check Wife beating - check Proper thick remtard - check Should fit in a treat managing those cretins.
  7. Cant look at it in work but I'm guessing its that feck ugly piece of plastic that sits just under the front lip of the bumper. I took ours off and slung it in the shed.
  8. Ricey

    Dream car

    Go to the dealership, turd on the desk, ask for the keys. That's the only fair deal.
  9. I'm not sure if your car is different but all BMW I've known over read mpg by about 2-4mpg so just be aware lol. wouldn't surprise me!
  10. Ricey

    Falken 912?

    I thought TR-1's were awesome but I think some people don't have much time for them. Then again they were replacing RE040's so elastic bands would have seemed like an improvement.
  11. Not cheap mods either!
  12. Yes, shouldn't have been rushing and paid more attention. I was pleased the replacement batery had a red terminal cover and the wrong one didn't. Still, more attention required. We've all been there mate (or at least I have.....regularly) Hopefully Alex is on the money
  13. Should have got a Z4 matey - awful ride quality but ace everything else. Returned a sprightly 27mpg with some mixed driving over the last week.
  14. If thats all thats gone wrong your a lucky boy!
  15. Sleet/rain which has immediately frozen here!
  16. 3 times used the approved repair centre 3 times ****ed up
  17. No way! Didn't know you were mates with John! His younger brother is one of my best mates. Proper nice motor isn't it.
  18. Have you driven a diesel for any prolong period of time though bud? When I got my Lancer I had all the same ideas........until I realised what a bloody chore it is - giant blob of power for 2000rpm of the rev range then change gear. The stats look good but you really need to drive it to make sure your not going to want to set fire to your own hair in frustration. Remember when Clarkson drove that diesel Jag - stats were good - delivery awful.
  19. Ricey

    Sods Law!

    I wouldn't worry mate - even with staff discount they'll still be more expensive than sourcing elsewhere!
  20. Always loved the look and thought both engines seemed like great options but I just couldn't bring myself to trust a yank car for reliability.
  21. Tututut......no detailing for the Zed but for the BM all stops are pulled out.
  22. I think Wasso had some success with Megs Ultimate and a DA too.
  23. Happy birthday chief,.
  24. Sort of agree but some people like the satisfaction of 'having a go'......it makes you all fuzzy inside Until you break the whole car that is
  25. Best assessment ever So true - when people think something should be cool but are too embarrassed to ask why.....bit like a Veilside kit
×
×
  • Create New...