Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I have a natually bad posture and my back aches a lot but having drove 1700miles round Europe in the Zed I can comfortably (boomboom) say that the seats are awsomely comfortable - I got out of the car feeling quite fresh each time.
  2. If your worried about running costs then I wouldn't suggest buying a car at the absolute dreg end of the market......not unless you want to risk being bludgeoned with an even higher repair cost when the engine blows. Good luck hunting and have a read around the several thousand treads we have on the good stuff and bad stuff.
  3. R35LEE is also an option
  4. Ricey

    Old Freelanders

    Could also scratch off the owning a V8 requirement as well (although its probably cheating a little bit).
  5. BTW I means Rainbow rims.....which I might add make me do a sex wee.
  6. He reckons its the fly wheel........and he'll be more than happy to flog you one To summarise - take it back to Arnold Clarke and try to speak to someone who possesses a superior intelligence to pond life.
  7. For what you lose in heat soak you get back in spades in ppppppppppssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttt vvvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrroooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bobabobabobabobaoba.
  8. Ricey

    Old Freelanders

    Surely something wrong with that 2nd one.....its pretty new for the price. Looks sweet though.
  9. Ricey

    Old Freelanders

    Hmmmmm Maybe Livingstone Warman are just not that competitive in that area. It was only £350 for a Suzuki thingamie and £340 for a Freelander. I'll have a mooch around.
  10. We are talking Arnold Clarke Here........the single most useless car retailer in the known universe. Don't let these frigwits mess you around.........because I can assure you they will try!
  11. Ricey

    Old Freelanders

    This is Mr Rice, what do you think? I have a steep drive and a very agressive lawn? I've always loved the Pajero's but the insurance is fricking loopy........got a quote for a Mitsi Pinin (not a Pajero granted) worth £700.......insurance £1200!!!!!!!! Thats £700 more than the Z4 or £600 than the modded 350!
  12. Get a Scorp or a Cobra (if yout want a bit more noise) and you'll never look back.
  13. I think he bought the rainow rims off hugh didn't he? I think I saw this car at lakez (but not sure) and it looked sweet and didn't break down!
  14. Was windows your idea Dave and are you a PC?
  15. I don't I'd get all over Nissan like a tramp on chips mate. Leave it with them and you'll never hear anything.
  16. You know what I'm not even looking at the link .....I'm guessing Ebay shitty unbranded stainless exhaust for about 250 nicker. Discussed to death .......****
  17. Parker, Baines, Hart.......all the rest should be chucked in a Russian gulag and bummed to death.
  18. Ricey

    Old Freelanders

    Me likey this one http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  19. Ricey

    Old Freelanders

    Ricey they are a dirty,dirty vehicle TBH What sort of money were you looking to spend on a 4WD? Free would be good Under 1500 squid to be honest (I know I know - that 'trouble' territory )
  20. Well said my man!
  21. Ricey

    Old Freelanders

    Hmmmmmm I thought as much...........I'm probably buying myself into a world of pain because I'm going ultimate dirt cheap end of the market so they're all probably fooked! Thats the great thing about 2 cars......one breaks you just leave it where its ass broke down!
  22. Really that pony? Fancy chipping my little shed in for a big shed then I tick the 4x4 box off the list as well. 1.8 Rover unit in it isn't it?
  23. I'm all for charity like but I don't want to spend my gentle 15 min commute to work listening to nothing but him piping on about it!!! I wouldn't mind if he even had something interesting to day about it but its basically him saying 'please text Sport to 0800 I'MATWAT' over and over again! Sara Cox needs to grow I knob so I can glass it too!
  24. If I hear Chris Moyles tell me to donate to sport reliefe one more time I'm going to mail him a turd in a box.
  25. Its something to do with the earthing because they are fibreglass shells or something.
×
×
  • Create New...