Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I'd keep it mate - sets it apart from other cars, will help on resale. We're still pretty recessioned up at the moment....private buyers will be few and far between and the price you'll get won't be worth the effort.
  2. you may be a late entrant but some of your posts can only be described as 'THE BEST' Story of my life......i was 22 before by balls dropped but once they got there they were also ossum
  3. Try livingstone warman mate.....they've been brilliant for me. £1350 for z4 (3 litre), 350z and a fiesta with protected ncb.
  4. Happy birthday kid
  5. Need a bit more info really kidda. Service history, spec of the car, is mileage verified or documented? Also not so sure you've actually mentioned a couple of grand of mods there either - I'd say prob just topping a grand depending on brand of parts. Any piccies?
  6. Speaking of the lesser spotted I've yet to bestow a on you or Mrs Ricey. Mind you my car is so mucky at the moment I'd be too ashamed to be seen. S. Carla thought she saw you the other day but it wasnt Nismo so I set her straight
  7. if your going to be a turtle you might as well be a dynamic one.
  8. Probably the same people who would buy a 25 grand car then chuck thousands at modifying it. I think the point was more around the sheer excess of spending that much.... if you own a bentley then fair enough but your average mongs like us would have to be 2 grasshoppers short of a cricket to get it.
  9. I think your talking about RStuning up in Leeds - seem to be well thought of by the peeps who've used them. How much is a remap these days chaps? 3-400 notes?
  10. Probably the lesser spotted Bosshog. Lives on the other side of Vicars Cross to me.
  11. I was only thinking about this today and how frustrating it is.......but then I remembered when I first came on here and didn't know much. I tried not to ask but I did find the search really pony until you work out its idiocendooodaahs (because I can't spell idiosyncrasies)
  12. Sorry - I mean 'never spent more than £120 on a tyre' not on a run flat. I'm proper gutted about that MOT change - I didn't know about that either........sell the car and get another when the tyres run out I reckon
  13. To be fair this is the first car I've had with run flats and I've never actually spent more than £120 on a tyre! Still think its a rip off though (perhaps not if it had rim protection too - now that I would get my moneysworth out of ).......well unless you get your nailgun out
  14. Sorry man am I missing something? Too good to be true? I sounds like daylight robbery to me! Are you basically saying your insuring your tyres against a puncture or being slashed for 4 or 5 years? £250???? I'd rather set fire to a pile of notes than give an insurance company £250 to insure my tyres! How many punctures/tyre slashings have you had in the last 5 years? 1 maybe 2........personally I'd run the risk (or better still put the £250 to getting some decent tyres and getting those hateful runflats off).
  15. It's fricking ossum stuff.....get it, get it now
  16. Ricey

    how to tune?

    induction kits will usually lose you a couple of horsies for a kick off. Unless you run some ducting it'll just nom all the warm air in the engine and you'll get heat soak. ....'Mmmm warm air....om nomnom' that's what it'll say.
  17. Ricey

    how to tune?

    Well that'll add 10 bhp on its own
  18. Oh......my........God.
  19. I blame Jeremy Kyle
  20. I'm not sure that anyone has said they begrudge genuine people who need a lift up the support of the state? Its the people who take advantage of the system or have no motvation to do anything about their situation people take issue with. What in particular do you think is unfair/wrong in what people have said Vik? It annoys me that I have customers who have worked all of their lives but get told 'you've not paid enough NI so no benefits for you my lad' who end up repossessed yet you have people who have never worked but by default have NI contributions made for them who can claim the earth! It seems like the benefit system benefits the people who least deserve/need it in many instances.
  21. I think the main **** boiling issue is not the mother of 4 with the slaughtered husband but the fact that we're also paying for the detritus of human society to sit on their arse with no motivation to do dick all about it. Also depends where you live....single person in my area is approx 450 quid housing benefit.......single person in laaaaaandon could be upwards of a grand I reckon. Single people aren't the issue anyway ....its the walking STI's pumping out their beloved 'waynes' and 'waynettas' that really rack up the dollars.
  22. Mate have a think about how much value a Nissan stamp will add in the long run over the additional price they'll charge over an indy. Indy all the way
  23. I always liked the Cobra because you can choose the tips but I ended up with the Scorpion at the time.
×
×
  • Create New...