Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Have a good one mate
  2. Plus 1......pain in the ass getting it right.
  3. Not that it needs saying again but I'll just cement the decision...those lights are the worst kind of grim shady!
  4. Replica or not thats well worth a punt for someone
  5. Ricey

    DEBBIE'S GONE

    Lexus SC.....if your over 50 it's perfectly acceptable!
  6. Ricey

    DEBBIE'S GONE

    I may have it.......... Dependable Reliable Turns heads In budget 280bhp, 8 cylinders, just over 6 secs 0-60 309ftlb torque Anyone?
  7. Ricey

    DEBBIE'S GONE

    After the beauty of the Aston can you really see your self in a dull luxo barge (even if it is the same speed as a Hellfire missile) http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  8. Ricey

    SEAT UK

    VAG.........hehe
  9. Ricey

    DEBBIE'S GONE

    Prob help if we knew what dollar you were looking at spending Hugh. How far will the pension stretch?
  10. Ricey

    DEBBIE'S GONE

    Maser.......dependable? Are you mentol!
  11. Mods! Mods! We've got a spammer!
  12. Nearly as good as the satnav I built. Thats not a bad shout about putting it on ebay - I think its still residing in the loft!
  13. Abso-fackin-lutely Bob
  14. Maybe I'm a bit of an oik but I think theres nothing better than a load of handbags in a league game because it never gets any worse than a couple of well placed slaps. Granted it can get a bit messy in amatuer footy when the local psycho nips to his car to retrieve his machete but games like this never amount to any real damage to anyone. Its all part of the experiance......that and the odd bone shuddering challenge.
  15. Spare a thought for me I've got to do the training with her! Sadly my 2nd horrific ankle ligament injury in 5 months is restricting us putting down the miles at the moment so a week of hardcore running is on the cards in the easter holiday!
  16. I reckon thats a decent budget mate
  17. You know what I got when I passed my last ever exam???????? A MacDonalds.........and I couldn't afford to go large!
  18. so modest Neily!
  19. Mate try chriss I don't know why but I'm sure he had OEM tips going spare a good old while back when I was looking to change the tips on a scorpion.
  20. What the hell is your definition of exciting then luke?!?
  21. Yes you'll get heat soak off the engine....hence a he's shield being included
  22. Aye it's proper worth the cash. Get some poorboys blackhole glaze to on before hand and you'll literally stain your kecks in delight.
  23. I'm with you mate... It doesn't have to be pretty to turn a head. I like unusual cars.
  24. Having done this I can really say that, that is a top quality finish and far better than you could hope to get by yourself (and cheaper!)
×
×
  • Create New...