Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Are these the ones who are also have an advert for 'the' delorean?
  2. It's actually a poster both ways up isn't in......there's a rabid bunny thing the other way round and the writing on the left becomes the right way up
  3. Ah Pop chargers........ the snake oil of the performance mod. Removed it will sound a bit crapper but youve probably rounded up a couple of ponies getting shut of it because of the heat soak.
  4. Ricey

    350z GT

    Happy hunting.
  5. RIP Keith - thats a real shock. Much as anyone dying at anytime is horrible it happening over xmas is really awful because its always makes it that much more memorable for the family :-( Was he poorly Dave? I can't read that link in work it sends my webfilter off its head.
  6. Kudos for looking different. If you took the bonnet off, left it on that patch of wasteland and then tactically nuked the site from orbit (its the only way to be sure) I reckon you'd be onto a winner.
  7. Ooooooooo are you a pirate?
  8. Diab has a very good point with these kind of cars. This car is clearly 'worth' the money but with so many others about heads will always be turned by lower milage which could actually put the car in just the right time period to need loads of work! Glwts bud. Really nice motor.
  9. I'm making a point of buying the worst brand I can when I replace the tyres on the TT.......then again it's not really fast enough to cause any grief!
  10. Nankangs
  11. Brew
  12. Whilst its cheap is it not a 5 grand car mint and therefore about the right price with all the @*!# that's busted?
  13. And the winner of most bizarre thread of the year goes too........... You sure have packed a lot into your 26 years........im surprised we didnt get a **** measurement in there too! I am slightly perplexed as to how you can work for an insurance broker yet have no idea how the insurance industry quotes?
  14. This was the dude I was trying to think of the other day with the 'spoony spam thread'. Old Bin here had a little flurry himself and then gave up Glwts dude
  15. The only ones are know are laughing smiley and scared smiley so theyre the only ones i can use now
  16. I must admit to casting a little peeper of them this week. Same price as my audi with only a few more miles on the clock......fecking beautiful and big power. Doh!
  17. 1 person - multiple bids, I suspect there might have been a reserve price ? It only shows like that when someone has put a max bid on and another bidder bids within the max bid. It'll keep showing as the first bidder until someone bids above the original bidders max bid.
  18. Dervs habe their place. Theyre not terribly excitingand dont sound thay good but generally they're easier to plod around in and go when you need some thrash. If your not a torque whore then your generally better just getting the petrol unit.......realistically i dont reckon the petrol TT will be any significant amount more expensive to run than the derv. But if you'd rather grate your dick cheese over Daves salad thats your call
  19. To be fair Dip I was on the receiving end of a 3k loss in 4 weeks on a 5.5k merc which at that point I still had in my possession. I HATE cars without any torque so the 2 litre petrol wasn't going to do the do, TTS was well out if price range and there were no other nice looking, fast(ish), economical cars knocking about on PCP (as I was fooked if it was going to get a massive loan out for a 4-5 year old car with no warranty). However the fuel consumption turns out to be absolute BOLLOCKS, the car I test drove was about 25 minutes old and quite quiet (min is 3 years old and by the time I saw it I'd already signed on the dotted line). Besides for all its foibles it's still a good car. Second and half slower than the zed, properly remapped with dpf delete would in real world keep up and in the twisties would leave the zed in a ball of flame in a hedge. Horses for courses.
  20. Really? To me that car is pointless! Derv with sports car looks. Hate it! It furiates me! Its like a crappy zed but diesel. Arghhh! You didn't read the rest if the post then??
  21. I think you'd end up with one giant datsun shaped weld with that car!
  22. 530 also has 6 cylinders and sounds actually very nice indeed.
  23. Ooooo oooo and in forgot. You get the added bonus of having a totally useless first gear.
  24. I'm personally really glad I got a derv TT. Not only does it sound like a van but it returns a sweet 31 mpg with a combined driving style. Book has it at 56 mpg on the combined cycle.........I've never once seen above 51mpg and that was on a 150 mile round trip to the lakes at a steady 70.
  25. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DATSUN-240Z-PROJECT-SPARES-/200862381865 'Will need some welding'
×
×
  • Create New...