Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. You still both coming to wales Andy?
  2. Will make a nice difference, enjoy
  3. Congrats on the purchase, looking forward to seeing the pics
  4. Yup, it's a stunning zed
  5. Absolutely love it, big fan.
  6. Take her for a spin next time we meet up Andy, not on track though
  7. Both lovely cars and that GTR looks very tasty.
  8. Considering i already had the licence from the 350 i only had to pay for 2 hours dyno time so it was half that price
  9. Ooo. Didn't know season 3 is out yet or is that on sky?
  10. They had a lovely new black gtr all wrapped up when I popped over, now that was nice too. Having driven Rosie for a couple,of days in traffic and the open road I have to say its a lot more pleasurable to drive now. She just pulls well in every gear. Will need to find some nice twisties to really see the difference but I'm liking change. It's also lovely to finally have a sunny day. Have to say the stillen exhaust is glorious with the roof down
  11. Yeah it's a lot of money but looked rather nice. However after the uprev I'm finding little to justify the additional expense, but it sure was pwetty
  12. Welcome, let's see some piccies
  13. Saw this a while back but cracks me up. Very funny
  14. Nice work Darren
  15. Neil - Mark mentioned to me a while back that you have even more potential for improvements in the auto 370 as you have that extra gear. Or that was tje rough gist of it - it was a few years back though so best that he confirm.
  16. I'd go for the hire car option, risk is just too great. Awesome yet terrifying place to drive around, glad i did it for 3 laps.
  17. Yup a new exhaust will definitely make a difference
  18. Congrats, very nice. Hope you enjoy the upgrade. I know i did. Just get a nice exhaust on it and dont stop smiling
  19. Welcome, nice car you have there. And an unusual interior. Enjoy
  20. Nice one gents, wish i had popped down now with the lovely sunshine we had today
  21. yeah saw that a while ago, cracked me up. Crazy how everyone just carried on walking by as he went down
  22. gstraw - i already had the licence so only had to pay dyno time. Best check with either Horsham Developments or Abbey for a quote on the work and licence costs.
  23. It was indeed, I was going to end it by popping down to the zed shed and seeing how your car was coming along. Unfortunately I got home and an afternoon knap smacked me in the back of the head and I drifted off for a few hours
  24. Fantastic news Matt and I love the new name for the car. A huge well done to bob, Chris and Kim for stepping up once again to help someone out big time. Unsung heros or what. Brilliant work.
  25. I think the only place you struggle to keep up in wales is whilst reversing down wrong turns
×
×
  • Create New...