Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. So sorry to hear this Ian, it's good that you were able to spend time with him over there near the end. Thoughts are with you and your family.
  2. Have a good one, happy birthday sipar
  3. Betting start buffing
  4. Deja vu lol
  5. Nice car, better make sure the zed stays in the family though
  6. What Stuarty with a new car thread, that's a novelty...lol
  7. place now taken and paid for by Dunks Excellent, wasn't expecting money back but that is a nice bonus. Will check my account
  8. Nice one, can't wait. It's now going to be a burble and a roar rather than a yaaaarrrrrppppppp.
  9. Tempted to make it 3 lol
  10. 2 so far, loved every minute
  11. Gutted, looks like I will have to pull out of this one. Thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 years, cracking weather, great cars and some lovely company. Unfortunately my lovely family have decided to organise a wedding on the same day so will have to give up my place.....have fun ladies and gents. Good to see there are lots of reserves wanting in so I'm sure my place will go quickly.
  12. Bet low bridges are no problem at all for you Andy
  13. With a choice of 2 browns, the one with a bit less brown was clearly going to get the votes! Haha PMSL - touche
  14. There are not many people who detail their cars on the welsh weekend, we are all in the pub after a nice drive.......cough cough..........
  15. Jeepers - seems like Steve is on a crusade on this one......mountain and mole hills anyone. As Dave said, the OP asked for general advice and people have posted their opinions. These may be accurate or inaccurate as they are just that, opinions. In a similar vein to Dave I found that moving from falkens to MPSS have made a significant difference to the car for me, for the roads i drive on and the way i drive. Thats my opinion based on my experience. However i can and want to pass on that information to help other peoples interested in that area that have asked. What i dont understand is why you find the need to completely go off on one reading into things that are just not there or have been put there to bait you. Chill.
  16. I'll have to make a note of that road and take the zed. Road trip ahoy
  17. 3rd repost I'm afraid lol. Bad luck but a good story
  18. I can highly recommend the Michelin pilot super sports on both the 350 and 370.
  19. Saw my name mentioned. Just to clarify I have found the the uprev does improve the bogging down issue. It was something I was always aware of, especially when concentrating when I had another zed member in the car. Get it wrong the the revs drop and the car falls flat on its arse,more it felt like that. It's noticeably smoother now and I don't get that drop so often, but it's not eliminated. The uprev definitely helped past the 5k rev band. Before I simply got noise and not a lot more as I felt the car hit a plateau. Not a pleasant noise either just straining. Now she just keeps on pulling and it's far more fun. The uprev just improves the torque and you get consistent pull all the way through the gears. It's not a life changing, throw you in the back of your seat, holy cow change but it's a lot nicer drive now and feels smoother and quicker. If anyone is around surrey or will be in wales and wants a trip to see the difference I'm happy to help.
  20. Happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you....
  21. You had me worried for a sec there lol.
  22. Happy birthday, fancy being born on 1st April lol. Have a great day
  23. Its why i go to Kaizer motors. The service is nearly half the price, the quality of work is excellent and vs nissan dealerships he actually knows what he is doing with a zed
×
×
  • Create New...