Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. That does sound rather epic. Love it and can't wait to see and hear it in person
  2. Huge missed opportunity. Ok after playing this for most of today I have to say this is one of the best games I have ever ever played. The story is engrossing, the graphics amazing, combat is spot on. It's epic and I'm hooked
  3. Ok, horizon first dawn is.....gob smacking. The graphics, sound......it's awesome and the hunting is intense. Wow just wow
  4. Finally decided to upgrade by PS4 to a pro to take advantage of my 55 inch 4K tv (Panasonic tx-55cx700b). Fun to then find out it's not a HDR tv. Dammit when I bought it a couple of years ago the reviews were brilliant. Looks like I missed a trick. Time to look at tv reviews again
  5. That was warning to batter down the hatches and be prepared just in case I nuked the site
  6. Just be careful of that big red delete button
  7. Happy birthday matey
  8. Re mods and the warranty id be very careful and read the small print as i bet it wouldn't take much for Nissan to not honour the warranty.
  9. Moved to the correct section
  10. Thanks Andy, Yes it's been far too long. Will have to take a trip down the m3 to the coast again and catch up with everyone
  11. Cheers gents
  12. This would seem to be the far more sensible suggestion
  13. Seems like you have made your mind up to try it regardless of the feedback here. Not sure of the purpose of this thread currently except to prolong a debate that is going nowhere. If you are going to do it id say save your energy posting here and get on and do it and update us with the result.
  14. Have to say this car peaks my interest. Always loved the look of the old car from the rally stages. Tough competition with the Cayman but there are not too many cars in this segment and it has potential
  15. Completely agree, love the 650, I just looks so right. Id love to head down to Austria in a 650gt
  16. Is it just me or is this car a bit of an ugly duckling. Side profile looks all kinds of wrong and those eye sockets just don't do it at all. Such a shame as the last gen mclarens looked stunning.
  17. Will370z

    New 911 GT3

  18. Happy Birthday Ian, looking forward to seeing the motor up and running sometime soon hopefully. Seems like ages since we had a little meet up, last time it was trying to lug the gearbox on to the pickup
  19. Never noticed this feature, if i even have it on mine.
  20. Healthy discussions are good, keep it civil gents. If you are not interested in the thread move on or keep comments civil.
  21. Will370z

    My New Car

    Enjoy
  22. New images released, the I-pace does look rather tasty http://uk.businessinsider.com/jaguar-i-pace-electric-suv-prototype-red-photos-features-2017-3?r=US&IR=T
  23. Welcome along. I see you are based in Surrey, lots of events that take place around here as the weather improves so it would be good to get out and meet a few people and check out some ideas for zeds Happy to take you out for a spin to see what the 370 is like.
  24. ".... lets see how it takes this bump........ah not well...." ".....argggh so much scraping...." lol
  25. Good photos for the advert there adrian. GLWTS, that's a cracking car and I will always remember my little drive in it on the way to Scotland, reversing into the bungalows drive to turn around, revving the engine and nearly shattering all their windows
×
×
  • Create New...