Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. It's a pain when something like this should go right first time
  2. GLWTS cracking car and a lovely colour
  3. Can't wait for this to start, love touring card
  4. Decent tyres and keep it sensible in the wet and you will be fine
  5. Very nice mate, looks lovely in the sun, a good match for rosie
  6. Looks good, nice one
  7. Really impressive Darren
  8. Looks lovely Colin, looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. And rather than you trying to keep up with the zeds i think the challenge will be for us to keep up with you. Now we just need a fun roadtrip to test her out
  9. Feel for you with the rims, the train is far too narrow its easy to do. But instead you chance it on the ferry protecting your car as joe public parks up close or walks by and scratches it. Hope you had a fun trip
  10. In the last 3 years i have averaged 15k in Rosie, higher than average but that is expected given i keep getting distracted by Jaunts across Wales and the rest of Europe. Many more to come in 2015 too
  11. Will370z

    GAP Insurance

    Seemed common sense to me to take it out when they explained it to me. SMD thought the same
  12. Let's keep it all in one thread http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/93649-car-audio-guys-messed-up-my-system/#entry1412632
  13. Looks lovely, enjoy
  14. I laughed when I got those details and that price. No way I'd take the extended warranty. Nice colour car, I'm biased though
  15. A lot of hard work has gone into this car, nice one. Looking forward to seeing how the next stage goes
  16. How does one go about getting this award next year.........oooooooh never mind
  17. Posted before and lots of comments came up then. Horses for courses really.
  18. Personally I love the sound of the stillen but may not be loud enough if you do want it loud.
  19. That report doesn't seem too promising though will. It's criticising another report that was over optimistic about his condition.
  20. Very dull episode, with tired old gags we have seen on the same show time and time again. The only way they held interest was to see the big finale. Lovely looking country though and some stunning scenery but I gave up on this program a while back now and this certainly didn't change my mind.
  21. Very pleased for you Matt, great work guys n gals. They are all stars
  22. Sorry to see this one going What's next on the plan?
  23. Haha good job I don't have to race my own drivatar
  24. Haha, sounds like my drivatar is better than I am
  25. GLWTS that car is bullet proof, survived SMD for one thing lol
×
×
  • Create New...