Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Awesome video, loved the purple TVR Recognised many of those roads, nice footage with the drone, I bought one for our last euro trip but hardly used it, kept having too much fun on the roads, must use it more next time as you did. Great job
  2. Good luck
  3. Did you call Sly in the end?
  4. OK guys enough is enough. We have multiple threads ruined now with pointless arguments which serve no purpose other than one upman-ship. It is getting very tiring and the team won't put up with it anymore, its frustrating members so it stops now or the team will stop it. Last chance. In the meantime yet another thread will have to be locked so it can be tidied up. I suggest going forward if you request advice and dont like the replies rather than rise to the bait and start a pointless argument let it go, the advice is not going to change and the only outcome is to wind up people who are genuinely interested in a solution
  5. Have fun. I'm putting together plans to do the complete Routes des Grandes alpes this year. I am definitely interested in driving further into Italy next year. We got to the Dolomites last year but one thing that put me off Italy was the volume of traffic, it was significantly worse than Austria and Switzerland. Could of been the time of year though. No high octane fuel in Italy either as shell pulled out
  6. I recognise that road / toll on your first pic George, absolutely agree that road was stunning, we followed a Bentley and it was one memorable drive. Can't wait to go back this year.
  7. Here you go http://www.350z-uk.c...r-sport-review/
  8. Yeah it deactivates the sensors on the car that pick up vertical movement, useful on ferries. You can also do it via the key fob. Its all in the user manual BTW never tow the zed, always get a flatbed
  9. Welcome to the forum, my best advice is get along to one of the local meets and meet som of the gang from here. It's gets expensive though as you see lots of mods you will fancy doing to your car. Regarding how to post pics up check this link http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103493-how-to-add-your-photos-to-the-forum-photobucket-imgur/
  10. Yeah I saw that. I've pmd and will just go straight to the 25 quid. I'm pleased with the interest. No worries don't worry. T&Cs will be on their way shortly and if you are happy with those we can kick it all off.
  11. Nice work
  12. The 370z builds up lots of chips along the sides of the car, particularly on the arches in front of the rear wheels so you may need covering there too. I had to make a similar decision with Rosie 5 years ago, i decided on avoiding the protective cover in case it looked bad and i would just get the front resprayed if i needed it. 5 years on the front of the car is peppered with stone chips but in reality im not so worried. I have enojoyed the trips where i got them. I decided against the resprays for now as i would rather put the money in to another euro trip. I would also be mad if after the respray i get the inevitable ping off the front.
  13. Sold - thread locked
  14. Happy birthday, enjoy
  15. Cool, sounds like we will all be on these tyres soon
  16. Good call, i got that last time i bought tyres at the local garage
  17. Have a great and well deserved holiday
  18. Tyreleader were the best I could find £803 for a full set. I'll order this weekend.
  19. I think this is an awesome event, well done Stu. I know Ebized and Glrnet went on similar experiences and they said it changed their perception of driving. Hopefully they will dive in here and provide some feedback
  20. Nope mine is very quiet. Could there be something loose in there or in the mechanism that caused the damage you mentioned in the other post? Get it down to Sly at kaizer motors if you can or give him a call to seek advice.
  21. Sorry to hear this. I have never heard of a tear happening naturally on the 370z roof, unlike the 350, so to me it does sound like it was vandalised or something has accidentally caused the damage. Only issue I have seen is wearing of the roof above the doors by the windows where the roof didn't align which is different to your problem. Unless they are roof specialists with experience of the the 370 roof I would steer clear. The roof is fitted via laser alignment in the factory, any slight misalightment due to replacement or adjustment will likely cause the wearing issue above. I know of one member who went through 3 different roof fits this way. Nissan enginners go through a specific training course to deal with roof issues so I would be looking for one of those. One person to contact is Sly at kaizer motors to see what he would recommend. A quick fix patch or something, although not ideal, may be a safer and far cheaper option.
  22. Cant wait to hear yours mate, that V8 burble
  23. It would be nice to have a thread that doesn't devolve into one up man ship on trivial points. Healthy debate is fine but debates for the sake of debating get quickly boring and off topic. I think this thread has run its course
×
×
  • Create New...