Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Congratulations, perfect taste, a man after my own heart (apart from the auto ) Make sure she has a proper exhaust as it transforms the car Don't forget to post some pics
  2. PMSL that just cracked me up Dan lol
  3. It can be. The new locks are vastly improved but can suffer from the same issue. Looks like lightning has hit twice. Hope you get it sorted
  4. G-man, thanks for posting the recommendations, really appreciate it. Will have to see if we can divert a little to get some in. I'm keen to see as much as I can on this trip as the scenery was stunning last time. I still can't believe the weather up here, I'm having to cover up in factor 30. Thanks again
  5. And we haven't gone off track yet. And by that I don't mean when graham goes off track and leads us up a one way farm track I mean deviating from the theme of the thread, which we never do....ever.
  6. Sold - thread locked
  7. Yup, no choice next time Ian, you're coming
  8. Will370z

    RIP 911

    People had these worries with the Ferrari 488 but that's turned out to be a stunning vehicle.
  9. Looks like some more info and an image is now being shown http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/nissan-preview-upcoming-z-car-new-crossover-concept
  10. Steve, that's a cracking road. We spent some time there on the last hoon. I think the old chap in the little old petrol station thought he'd won the lottery when 15 zeds turned up at his door
  11. Let's keep it on topics gents. No doubt some cracking photos to come. I've totally fallen for Scotland after the last hoon. Fantastic roads, gorgeous views, lovely food and really friendly people.
  12. Congratulations Chris, have a great honeymoon
  13. So I must say I'm a little excited. Plain and simple this forum is awesome. Never did I think when I joined all those years ago that this place would have such an impact on my friendships, my hobbies, my holidays and my social life. I thought I was just buying a car and joining a tech forum just in case I had any problems, boy was I wrong. The friends I've made on here are awesome and I'm very lucky. We have had some cracking times in Wales, in the lakes, in Scotland, off in cottages in the middle of nowhere and all through Europe and now it's time for another little road trip. Looks like someone is looking out for us as the weather has turned and there's no rain due as we all head north up to Scotland again, I can't blummin wait. Car has been washed, polished and waxed, I've lubed up the leather seats, done the oil, tyres and she's all good to go. Only issue left is to try and pack everything in my rather small boot. Expect a few pics along the way and a few updates. Roll on tomorrow morning. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. Yeah the zed does seem to attract fans. Got rosie out for the first time in ages ready to head north for a trip to Scotland. Parked up in the garage to fill up and a chap walked out the garage with a big smile on his face and said "lovely car there mate". It seems to hit the spot
  15. One that always goes under the radar and not many people seem to have seen is "true romance" great movie. The short scene between Dennis hopper and Christopher walken is awesome.
  16. What are you getting next now you have scratched the porker itch?
  17. Have fun and take lots of pics
  18. Ah thanks Colin, wont be able to make that, off to parents in preparation for the hoon. Have fun Graham and Andy
  19. What date is this?
  20. Please see the T&C, spamming a post regardless of where it is located will not be accepted. The T&C are there for a reason. Thread locked
  21. This is a cracking car, seen it in Wales on my first Welsh weekend and it constantly had loads of members peering under the bonnet. All the best with the sale, that's a lot of car for the money, and have fun with the new purchase
  22. That looks fantastic adrian, wheels go perfectly
  23. It does look and sound all kinds of awesome
  24. This looks rather tasty http://jalopnik.com/the-ford-shelby-gt350r-is-the-best-performance-car-ford-1727126886
×
×
  • Create New...