Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Great photoshop skills there, not a fan of the red on the front and back though sorry.
  2. A update - my p2 service is now due - just phoned the local Nissan performance specialist in aldershot and they quoted me exactly the same price. The nissan default quote i assume
  3. Dont forget to take your own oil in to save some cash and ensure they put the proper stuff in
  4. Happy birthday matey
  5. Sounds like you have lots of plans
  6. Good choice
  7. Congratulations, thats a good head of hair
  8. Looking forward to seeing the result of all this work - looks like its going to be something special
  9. Ah, good memories. Nice little vid
  10. Welcome to the club and good luck with the car hunt
  11. Have you gone and broken yet another iphone lol
  12. Would that be real ale Will?
  13. Best to check before you buy to make sure as i know some zeds did come without sat navs, some with the basic system and some with the connect premium. ie they could register a 09/59 plate car after that time so dont assume 10 plate + will always have connect premium (although in the majority of cases this will be true)
  14. Got to get it right, i remember reading electrolux first went to the usa market with the logo "nothing sucks like an electrolux", it didnt go down the way they expected it to
  15. This Will is why everytime I have declined taking Rosie for a spin, knowing my luck it would be me who crashes it When you offered me again to take it for a spin on the Wales weekend I was so hungover I couldnt even focus on your car let alone drive it
  16. Welcome
  17. A mounty suit or a big winter hat like davy crocket?
  18. Good to see the transformation is happening to bumblebee Looking forward to seeing the new and quieter car
  19. I love my zed to bits, its my pride and joy. I've never spent so long cleaning a car before in my life (barring my last zed ) and i know every scratch and chip on her. I was gutted for ages the other week when i chipped the alloy, wound me up for days. I get annoyed about every chip. but........ultimately i have to agree with some of the others here, its a car, a tool to have a hell of a lot of fun with, and i like to share that experience. I've lost count of the number of people that i've let have a go in rosie. I trusted them all, don't get me wrong i wouldnt let some nutter take her for a ride (some have been close ) but i like for others to give her a spin and see the fun i have. I've tried to pursuade mum, my sister and other friends have a go to but most are terrified in case anything happens and knowing the way i am with the car But id be more than happy for them to take her for a spin
  20. Isn't it TGM? You are absolutely right there sir
  21. i remember when andys (ioneabee) wife drove his 370z and she came back with a thinner 2 tone allow wheel Still i agree, let her have a play with it and if it doesnt go well then reassess
  22. Yeah Dean has got quite an impressive shed in his back garden. The roof rolls back and a huge telescope extends up and out of the walls to track the night sky. All started a couple of years ago when my sister bought him a little telescope from Toys R Us - now its like the UK version of NASA there
  23. I would recommend TMG near fleet or Total Tyres near dorking. Ive used both of them to fit my exhausts in the past and they both look after the car.
×
×
  • Create New...