Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Better do the scratch and sniff test to be sure
  2. My fire breathing dragon is usually in the passenger seat Haha, especially when you are driving next to those steep cliff drops in wales
  3. Aye next time i will go elsewhere me thinks. Heaven knows what they would charge for the P3
  4. Will370z

    Finance

    It makes sense to me. I remember when i was looking into it it seemed to beat other loan options and was more flexible. I guess you just have to look in to the small print and compare the options given your circumstances. I recall marzman cretaed a thread on this topic recently so you may want to track that down.
  5. Its a sin to leave the 370 with a stock exhaust.............
  6. Would love to but will be house hunting - hope the weather holds up for you
  7. Well that was an interesting discussion at the Nissan Garage. After much ummming and arrrring i decided to take Rosie in to the nissan garage for its P2 service. Quote was £299 - consistent with the recent thread asking for approximate costs for the 370. Expensive but as it was 10 minutes away and i wanted them to take a look at the roof and another issue i thought best take it to the officials. Good news was she flew through the service with nothing needing doing. I was a happy man - except for the fact that she was sat there looking stunning as they had given her a full valet when i requested they dont clean her, i would do that But then i came to pay - Him- "That will be £406 sir" Me- "Pardon" Him - "£406 thankyou" Me - "Thats going to be a problem I was quoted £299, i even phoned up a second time to ask if the engine oil was included in the £299 and was told yes" Him- "I'll check the system again, nope its £406" Me - "Well who did i speak to the other day" Him-"I will check.."...goes away and comes back with the marketing material they use when answering the phone "....umm this says its £299 but thats not right" Me- "Thats what i was quoted" Him- "No problem we will honour that....we gave that one away" They were very pleasant and did the right thing but jeeze £406 when nothing was needed. Seems like a big marketing **** up too. Just a warning for those in the other thread that were expecting around £299 you may have a nasty shock coming - get that quote on paper Using my own logic that means i've saved £100 - so what to spend it on lol
  8. Happy birthday - enjoy
  9. Happy birthday mate, have a good one
  10. Thats a pretty glowing review for the nismo. Really not sure about that front bumper though, looks like its gone all droopy.
  11. Happy birthday
  12. Lovely car, enjoy
  13. And I bet it never ran out of fuel Hahahahaha
  14. Enjoy looks lovely, good choice
  15. My first thought on this matter was to just get it resprayed as i wasnt sure what the shield would look like and given the cost i may as well have the respray but seeing Kevs car gave me pause for thought. It did look really good, was not immediately obvious and when you did see it it looked fine on the car, very subtle. It hadnt aged and the front of his car was mark free. it looked really good and i wished i had put that on Rosie.
  16. I wonder what Tom at TGM would charge Still under the nissan warranty so it needs to be an official nissan garage im afraid. As many people said before me: Lots of people doesn't know this is not the case. Under EU Block Exemption rules, using Nissans parts and investing in the correct diagnostic equipment means that Nissan owners can choose to use an independent specialist such as ourselves without affecting their UK warranty and that's the fact.(Company has to be VAT registered and showing Genuine parts numbers on the VAT invoice to be correct.) And IMO £250 for the second service(Engine oil,oil filter and brakefluid with a check over 1.7 hours labour) is a robbery. I offering the same service with Mobil 1 oil and genuine parts for 120 inc VAT and it will not affect your warranty. Umm thats a big saving and you could sort the squeak in my seat lol. Im tempted are you open weekends?
  17. Thanks for the tips guys, i will try and give that a go otherwise i may be making the trip over to see you kaizer. Good excuse to go and see how darren is getting on with his supercharged zed I know what you mean about ocd with noises inside the car geoff. I Sold 2 cars in the past because the squeaks and rattles drove me up the wall.
  18. Looks awesome, great job
  19. God that was scary, one of those coming at you like that and there is absolutely nothing you can do. Thank god i dont have to drive there
  20. Nope you definitely bought the best and the fastest colour loved my black zed just after a good wash and wax, nothing could beat the gleam from a black car. Pity 5 minutes down the road it would be filthy again
  21. Like I said, no offence meant anywhere, just strikes me as a bit of a 5 year old spec question, sorry. I always thought a car webboard was the right place for car related opinions .......... actually, it is the right place, just not this one it seems. Jee whiz mate lighten up. If i see a thread that i feel is a bit silly or that i'm not interested in I won't post in it. I dont feel the need to go storming in there and try to knock it or start off on one and boast about how many cars i own. Not impressed really, i only own one but thats plenty for me Seems rather odd you felt the need to participate if you thought it was a silly subject. Anyways back on topic Black Rose Rocks
  22. I thought it was pretty obvious that this thread was posted as a bit of good natured fun. Not quite sure why its given you a bee in your bonnet Doc.
  23. Will I didn't write the list and I don't want to say I told you so.....
×
×
  • Create New...