Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. sipar69 did i believe
  2. Sorry to hear you are having such bad luck. You would think after the 3rd roof they would ge it right. Its got to be a fittment issue as the windows are nowhere near the roof material on my car. Id be saying enough is enough. Good luck with it
  3. Good idea, cant make it im afraid. Take some pics though
  4. Welcome to the club
  5. Roadsters also come in the black rose
  6. Quite a few posts on this one already with some vids Most recently tarmac put a vid together of a few of the 370s in wales. I know screamer has also posted a vid of his exhaust. Heres tarmacs thread http://www.350z-uk.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 66&t=63451 Heres the post with the vid of my stillen and berks viewtopic.php?t=60144&p=863190 I have the stillen and while i love the sound the compatibility issue with the hfcs was very disappointing as they had to come off. I put a vid up on youtube though. If i had my choice again Id be tempted by the invidia gemini. Id also be tempted by the fast intentions.
  7. personally i love the sat nav system in the 370, one of the best ive used. Really miss it when in other cars. Sound system is good too. Will admit the timing for journeys is way out though
  8. Congrats - very trusting of you. I'd want to check the car out completely before buying. Hope its a good one
  9. Will370z

    Fiat 500

    I know the twin air delivers nowhere near the mpg they state. Took one for a test drive and have to say it was a lot of fun for a small car.
  10. Paint it black with a red stripe
  11. Brave man - im terrified of heights. i'll definitely donate. Sorry to hear about your auntie
  12. I am sure I read on a US forum that changing to a stubby will affect the satnav reception. Would be worth a go for the price of a stubby IMO Yup id heard that too
  13. Well it matches the car maybe a bit too much blue though.
  14. Lots of cars in the usa have tried to mod / replace the roadster aerial. I would be tempted by something like the bmw fin like aerial.
  15. Congrats on the purchase. Really like the colour. Wish theyd done a roadster in that colour for something that stands out and i may have been tempted.
  16. Happy birthday
  17. Wow looks awesome. Enjoy
  18. im glad you have fallen for the car again after your initial doubts
  19. Bad assumption by me then, thanks for the information guys
  20. Will370z

    My Zevolution!

    Nice choice if i say so myself
  21. I wonder what Tom at TGM would charge Still under the nissan warranty so it needs to be an official nissan garage im afraid.
  22. Looks lovely.
  23. Does black rose count as black.... Bit far to travel although id be tempted . Mines a convertible though.
×
×
  • Create New...