Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I do sell those as well but find they don't really work, you just can't get enough preassure. My home made versions can create plenty of pressure (and therefore boost) but does require a little bit of effort, kind of like human powered NOS. After seeing Wasso's plenum spacers I even started doing them in different colours: Please visit my website for more performance products: www.TheBigBHPCon.co.uk
  2. You may want to bleed the PAS as well as topping up, not sure on the process on a Z but generally it's along the lines of holiding full lock for 30 seconds, switching lock and holding for 30 a few times. Whining is often air in the system making noise in the pump...
  3. I can also provide a box to cut power if you want: This one does actually work, if you have one of those in your car then generally your Mrs will probably be sitting next to you asking you to slow down... just ask Wasso! EDIT: Please note that this may not work if SpursMadDave is in the car....
  4. That or daily could be a semi solution, pretty pointless if you already read the forum more than once a day though. I'm more interested in getting an immediate "hey someone's replied to this thread" e-mail but then without the 20 other e-mails saying "hey someone else has put a post in this thread that you already know has an unread reply in".
  5. Thanks for the endorsement Baggie! 50% of the profits coming you way if I manage to sell a shoe box performance enhancing whatdjamacallit.
  6. Yes they do work! I make my own and I'll happily sell you one at half the e-bay price. Mind you, 40hp is a bit unrealistic, I've only managed 39hp improvement. Here's a photo of the ones I sell:
  7. Looking at the website, the white is 1080p @ 30fps and the black is 1080p @ 60fps and also support 4k @ 12 fps, so for video the black is better but I doubt 1080p @ 30fps will be too bad quality for most of us. The black can also take 12MP stills with 30 fps burst, the white is only 5MP with a 3 fps burst. The black also comes with the Wifi remote control which is an optional extra for the white.
  8. Exactly, how do you know they're not flashing a mate of there's they've seen driving the other direction? The only way I could see this working on me would be if they slowed down loads and flashed to let me when I had plenty of time to pull out in front of them and then they floor it in to the back of me... so basically they need a faster car than my Z.
  9. HaydnH

    wanted!!!

    and/or Abbey Motorsport (think they're still breaking a car)
  10. I agree, to survive listening to that song really takes hard work and training!
  11. This works for most vehicles, unfortunately lorries would get absolutely hammered so something needs to be done there along the lines of rebates etc unless we want to cripple our shops/economy.
  12. I found this out on my 350 in a rather embarrasing fashion at the Wales meet last year.
  13. What do you mean old Z badge? Think I have the OEM badges from the back of my car still but doubt that's what you're after?
  14. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/74920-lol/
  15. They were never going to hit each other , Di Resta knew exactly where JV was ..look at his head in the cockpit...a fag papers gap is enough.. Looks like there's about 4-5 feet between them which in F1 terms is about 7 million times further away and 18 million times safer than Bennett or Octet following you in Wales.
  16. Pretty sure the soft top doesn't have gullwings It's 3 grand extra AFAIK Errr, don't think the gull wings are optional on the convertible... unless the moleskin roof comes from radioactive moles with the strength of the hulk?
  17. Says £14.99?! The seller has changed, I guess since I bought them earlier the seller I got them from for £19.99 with free UK shipping (SupermarketSurplusUK) ran out and they've moved to the next cheapest seller (Cobalt Innovations) who sell them for £14.99 + £5.10 shipping. Still stupidly cheap for an upgrade that according to the Smurf is worth it.
  18. What? No name sign in the photo's? How do we know this guy isn't trying to rip us off?
  19. Not exactly CAD, but if you're looking for 3D stuff Blender is awesome, not sure if it's on mac but on Linux it's great when you learn to use it.
  20. I've tried a mac, too GUI orientated for my liking (yes I know it has a command line as well).
  21. I've had exactly this happen too. Every now and again you must just get the gull that's been out for 10 pints and ruby the night before. I've got this on my bonnet as well after leaving the car with a garage for 6 weeks... clay bar and hand polishing with menz didn't touch it! I've also got bug splatter on my front bumper from 11 days driving through Europe in blistering heat which is similar. Just ordered a DA which arrived today so I'll have a go on Saturday if I have time before Sunday's Grasshopper meet - don't be suprised if I turn up in a grey/silver car!
  22. Oh, there appears to be a few bugs relating to running Linux on the 2013 macbook air (e.g: no internal speaker), might wait or use a PC laptop: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=989582 https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=989555
  23. I love Linux on the desktop... then again I still use WindowMaker rather than Gnome or KDE.
  24. I'll stick with grub.
  25. Christ, they're only £19.99 on Amazon! It's rude not to buy a couple of pairs! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Alpine-SXE-1725-Car-Loudspeaker/dp/B0000WS0NC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376491486&sr=8-1&keywords=alpine+sxe+1725s
×
×
  • Create New...