Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Autotrader will give a more accurate idea of what a car's worth imho.
  2. Damn I'm working on the 16th... have the 17th off as well... grrrrr...
  3. Well done Martin, annoy the guys from total-nissan, I can see the article title now, "A forum full of grumpy sods!" Then again they could be right with the continuous deprecation at the minute.
  4. Probably Mark.
  5. I just skipped to the part where he was riding it... didn't realise it was 3.5 minutes long lol.
  6. Yes.
  7. If it's a distance you may want to get a HPI done before hand also, they're dirt cheap these days anyway and could save the travelling costs. A member here may visit as well if it's too far for a casual look.
  8. I think that's a good idea, I didn't know the above! Then again I have a roadster so my air-con is only fully engaged when I'm at full throttle.
  9. Lots of competition around, Motordyne seem to be the favourite brand with Tarmac, zmanalex and Abbey M/S all selling them (probably others to, just off the top of my head). I think horsham dev sell 1 they've made themselves which may be a cheaper option. Although, if you're going for an uprev after fitting you mods it may be easier to get the parts from Abbey who can fit and uprev all in 1 go if you're down south.
  10. Glass's guide is always seems lower than what you'd expect to see on autotrader. Also, they don't seem to have the 313s listed, it appears they do on that search, but if you try it on the actual Glass's guide it shows them as 296bhp... could just be an error though. It thinks my '07 313 Roadster with 16000 miles is worth £12,600... the only equivelant I can find on autotrader is for £16k, or £15k for 1 with 28k miles and no sat nav.
  11. Argh missed it! My Virgin+ box is clever enough to record all the repeats for top gear because I recorded the last series - I bet it's decided I don't want the new series to record though, I'll check tonight.
  12. Do you mean you accidently took that photo? Or is that what you said to the girls as way of an apology??
  13. Last post in the first link. BTW, welcome to the forum.
  14. Well I'm glad he hasn't done that with the Motordyne ART pipes. btw, anyone else noticed that Motordyne have changed the design slightly and rounded the ends of the resonation chambers? Before: After:
  15. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=45604&p=671669 viewtopic.php?f=9&t=48920&p=715114
  16. +1, and then it plays 2 seconds of the video and then freezes for a minute.
  17. Count me in assuming the date is agreeable (I work shifts) and you can do the power thing as well.
  18. Nice work as always Tim, can't wait for mine to be done.
  19. Worth every penny in my book It's worth it just for the Marmite.
  20. I live just down the road in Surbiton, never had a problem driving around here. However, if I ever honk my horn at you I'm saying hello from a fellow Z owner, please don't come and shout at me!
  21. Assuming he wasn't intentionally being a tw*t, surely if you're in a van doing the speed limit, see a car in the next lane some way behind you and decide to pull out - then realise the car was going much faster than the speed limit when you hit it isn't dangerous driving... stupid yes, but dangerous?
  22. +1, looks like something extra rather than taken away.
  23. Nah it's a single din cubby like:
×
×
  • Create New...