Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. bit of everything as it was my first and probably last go at it lol that spin was as you said I used power to kick it out too late then sha,t my pants and let off unbalancing the car too much.
  2. I had been looking at it all week my brain said yes but the heart isnt backing it up just cant stop looking at the holes This is what happened Irfan every time I understeered at the bottom corner (should have used the handbrake) and that time I gave it too much right foot on the exit and then let off too quick like a divvvv
  3. not a fan of either of them but I did like the one Jay had or maybe do luck
  4. Ok, so some of you know I had a little off while trying to drift (badly) and ripped the corner off my bumper (and damaged my side skirt but that fixable, probably). So I drove off missing the bit stuck in the ground otherwise I would have attempted a fix as it aint that bad (seen worse) I now have the dilemma of what to do for an aggressive looking front, still got my oem one (with a lot of dust) it would be easy to fit a lip spoiler and be done as its already the correct colour but I have searched and not sure I can find one I like (original nismo is nice but too common) Other option is new aftermarket bumper, I love Kris new amuse one or something like (or the exact same) as my old ING's bumper. If you have any good ideas please share as my head is all over the place
  5. lol, thank you Good on you for thinking about doing some quite serious effort to modify your car. Best part is it was a lot easier than you thought. (wish that was always the case!)
  6. Yup. Standard vortech supercharger kit doesn't even need them to work, so unless it's fi or an extreme na build don't bother.
  7. Midnight purple on the r33 =)
  8. What!!!!!! Totally gutted for you mate, has he taken the sump off to see this?
  9. +1. I wanna Super Charger!. Keyser is making it easy for you then =)
  10. Still more to buy, could do with a lotto win to speed things up.
  11. evilscorp

    My Supra

    so about as much as your old Z then
  12. evilscorp

    My Supra

    Such a nice car, if only I had A.D.D. like yourself =p
  13. I had ordered the new silver + as it's nearly as good as the old black 3 but ended up cancelling my order as the company was taking too long to deliver and needed it for Xmas. In the end went with the old black 3(not the new plus + ,$$$) still playing about with memory cards and quality/frame rates also need to switch case as mentioned but so far happy with my purchase =) don't know what suction mount it has as it was a gift but seems very good, just need to make a lanyard for outside car use.
  14. New job started and house hunting has slowed progress. Still managed to buy a Nismo thermostat and other bits. But I thought I might have got away with the parts I imported but good old customs man was only a few weeks late House first, then I can buy my friends unused engine hoist to start the build. Used the car quite often recently and I don't think the clutch will last till the build begins so ordering a new flywheel and cable (c'mon clarkmotorsports with the group buy!). A wee test video of the gopro http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/evilZ69/media/firstcarvideo_zps4f5e2d23.mp4.html Need to lookout the better housing for improved sound. Also here is part of the box shown earlier, this time open
  15. We are a shy bunch and prefer not to attract attention. . . .
  16. JB-uk snap ,after mods mine made 280bhp or around 230 fly hp so don't worry just b happy with what you have, better than the route I chose. . . .
  17. Got a wedding in Inverness so I am OUT! Get hunting for people you lazy g%t can't expect me and Neil to hold your hand everywhere. =p
  18. My paint work is sh%$ so probably won't be going unlessI can push myself to fix it and stop buy engine parts. . . . .
  19. Issue: Oil dip stick too close to toothed pulley Background: Never had an issue as when I installed the kit I was not happy with how close the yellow engine dip stick comes towards the toothed jackshaft pulley on the reverse of the vortech bracket. Solution: Cable tie the dip stick to engine harness or an area which will not allow it to move towards certain doom! Can be a pain to check oil as you have to remember to thread it back through the cable tie when returning it into the block.
  20. GTR, otherwise you will have too many projects and may burst a gasket, fuse or whatever is inside that head of yours
  21. January =/
  22. Just warning other members not to deal with this $#@% bought a rev-up oil pump from him, that he did not send due to some excuse, politely asked for my money back after giving him plenty chances to send the pump, to be fobbed off with more excuses, always giving a time or date which passes. Eventually get 1/4 of the money back and told he will send the rest after payday. Which comes and goes. . . . Now to use my time to claw back my money whatever way I can. You are always going to get untrustworthy people, shame it has tarnished my view of buying from newbies.Anyway rant over =/
  23. Wow, New favorite front bumper on a 350z looks epic! Can't wait to see it on Sunday and show you my jealous face (similar to my sex face)
  24. When going high hp the consensus is to go to the limit and some! I will be planning on running mine with the limit specs as shown in your table but only after 480-500whp (wont get it but hope to be close). The guys over the pond run 0.003" and 0.0032" there is an active thread on it at the moment on another site
  25. Both wrong lol http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/page.php?id=30157 53000
×
×
  • Create New...