Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Jim you know Azure is the best colour and it attracts far more birds
  2. Waterproof - Yes Soft lining - not sure what you mean, I think as long as you didnt chuck it around on the floor to pick up crap it will be fine, there is nothing that could scrath apart from the metal rings either side to secure it and they are well stitched in
  3. I use elbow grease and find it attracts both blondes AND brunettes
  4. Certainly no flies on you then Ive used the Super Resin Polish too and not noticed the flies, but then not looked out for it... I have noticed my cats like to lick the front bumper though
  5. Just worked it out, my insurance has cost me less than 4p a mile
  6. Get one of these - Made to measure More pics here - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=40601 Definitely recommend it, PM ZManAlex that's where I got mine
  7. If you are ever in the Dartford Tunnel going North about 21:15 - 21:30 you will hear my Zed going through, since I got the Buddy Club fitted I just can't resist doing the same, I feel such a child everytime.... I can even put up with the fumes to open the window a little I hate to admit it but I feel I must, while you were eating the posh grub at that Pub the other weekend I snuck out into the carpark and, well, what can I say, she looked at me, I looked at her I felt dirty afterwards too
  8. Im listening to Planet Rock all night at work.... much like any other night
  9. Funniest thing I have read in ages....
  10. I like the look of it... but.... Front Bumper or Wedding Brave brave Man....
  11. Looks better than something out of Harry Potter
  12. Indeed, but as I ordered from a reputable site and not a show plate site, their name is in very small letters in the bottom right corner Ordered them yesterday afternoon and they arrived this morning Just waiting for my logbook as I had to send it off, forgot the car was registered in my other half's name The Zed side badge on yours doesn't look too bad as it kind of blends in with the colour, still prefer plain and simple though
  13. That's what I'll be buying If the snow comes again. They look amazing. Almost bought some last year but thought I'd brave the slippery conditions. Not this time though. Thing is though you need to buy them now otherwise when the snow does come they will be like rocking horse **** !
  14. When you use the phone does that only come out of the front speakers, if you Bluetooth music you are using the same function.
  15. Iv'e been driving the Leon to work this week but managed a 3 mile round trip to tesco's in the Zed this afternoon A Zed even makes food shopping fun As long as you park away from the crowds, I sometimes have to drop Mrs SMD off at the shop as I park so far away
  16. Oh don't worry I had enough 'fun' in the snow in January/February As for studs, I have enough already
  17. Ryan is a top bloke, can't vouch for the quality of his work..... yet..... but if it as good as his customer service it will be stunning. Ryan, sorry for the odd (30) PM over the last couple of days, you have the patience of a saint
  18. MAD! You are utterly bonkers, you need to buy a set of new tyres NOW, from me. Only jesting mate, 4mm - 5 mm will be fine throughout the winter. I keep looking at your tyres thread thinking that I will need some soon.... I expect someone will be along soon telling me I don't drive the car like I should
  19. Never been a fan of big showy watches and who needs one really now you carry a mobile everywhere Iv'e just got a £40 Ben Sherman watch... But if you can afford the best part of £1k on a watch fair play Never been a show off... **** I think i'm driving the wrong car
  20. I had budgeted to get some new tyres before the bad weather... I have had the Zed 11 months now and it had almost new REO50A's on it which I have found pretty good, plenty of grip in dry & wet but maybe a bit noisy... So after 13,000 miles I thought I MUST need some new tyres, at least some rears but with my trusty tread gauge I have 5mm on the front and 4mm on the rear with pretty even wear, maybe just a little scrubbing on the front insides... Im not going to use the Zed if the weather gets REALLY bad so over the winter so Im gonna keep them on till the new year, am I mad?
  21. I got both with postage for £20, I live right by a bike shop that would have done them but they had to order car plates I think the 'show plate' sites get round it by saying they are not road legal but I think thats gonna be tightened up too soon, otherwise anyone can get any plate they like made up and say its a show plate I didnt mind just took a pic on the iPhone and Emailed it Yes Graham it is the N17 one your only jealous admit it
  22. That's exactly what I have gone for, nothing on the plate except the Reg, and just the plain font too It is definitely getting stricter, I had to take a pic of my license and the V750 and email it to them to prove it was mine
  23. I'm not going to bite this time Go on you know you want to, M3 drivers are rarely that reserved
  24. You could always lacquer the soft top that would make it hard
  25. Not really worth it if the car is out of Warranty, a good independant will be cheaper and more than likely better
×
×
  • Create New...