Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. My brother in law always had really crappy cars and didnt see the point of buying a CD player for it as it would get pinched.... so whenever he went away on a long driver he would buy one from Argos then return it with in the 14 days when he got back
  2. Me too cos you can race a Zed I already have it that's why I would have traded it
  3. You can say that again...
  4. I would have gone straight back in and traded it in....
  5. I haven't seen a dark blue (midnight?) blue Zed, did it look
  6. Hmmmm interesting Mr Bond.... Might have to PM him to find out Im pretty sure also that when I got the TC I mentioned to Alex that I would probably sell it if I got an UpRev and he said why not run both.... or maybe it was a cheese dream
  7. A squirrel?
  8. Maybe that was a little mean of me Jim, congratulations.... As a token of my here is a gift or maybe you would prefer...
  9. Yay PAAAARRRRTTTYYYY Oh hang on Jim is on 350Z-UK again....
  10. I'm certainly not arguing against an UpRev, just want to know if the UpRev is as severe as the TC, as if it is I would like the option of toning it down when needed
  11. That sounds like a plan Darren I have taken the liberty of arranging the transport Apparently its been sitting idle for a couple of weeks.....
  12. Yes +1 its quite different I had one for a couple of weeks but it wasn`t my piece of cake Can you expand on the differences Well you have I think about 12 or so settings, Normal obviously then I think 4 Econ settings (1-4) and 7 Sport settings (1-7) It basically just slows down the response of your right foot, put it this way if you were to stomp on the pedal in Sport Mode 7 you would be As I said in the first post if its wet I put it into normal, econ is just like turbo lag
  13. It was a spotty kid who checked it, what if he gets sacked Anyway back to FIFA 11
  14. Yes +1 its quite different I had one for a couple of weeks but it wasn`t my piece of cake Yeah horses for courses.... I Think of it like a Sport mode or Sport button I guess, just sharpens up the throttle. I got my clutch & flywheel done at the same time as I got the D1 ( from ZManAlex - shameless plug ) so I think I had best of everything all in one. I've seen you drive you don't need any assistance
  15. Hi Mark, Thanks for the info, the UpRev I guess sharpens up the throttle so I guess the D1 would be redundant but from what others have said it doesn't sound quite the same... Still need someone that has had / has both to give their opinion
  16. You know what they say, No Pain, No Gain I'm sure you will get the post count up in the next few months If you need someone to warm the tyres up on your Zed while you are laid up just give me a shout
  17. Harsh, but true
  18. And if you still want the F1 game you will be able to pick it up cheap when everyone trades it in The original NFS Hot Pursuit was quite possibly my favourite racing game EVER! I rember upgrading my whole system to play it and getting a dual SLI graphics card set up that had 16 , YES 16GB of RAM on each card Happy Days
  19. OK here is the story... on Friday my son calls me to say his PS3 keeps locking up after he plays a game for 10 minutes or so, I'm guessed something was overheating.... It is one of the original PS3's with 60GB and the 4 USB's on the front, so it has done him well for a fair few years... On the way to the local independent game shop that fixes consoles we go past the local Game shop and they are doing a really good deal on a brand new PS3 + FIFA 10..... hmm I have a cunning plan Baldrick..... So we go home, wipe the HD on the PS3 and go and trade it in against the new PS3 and FIFA, they obviously test it out but it slipped my mind to tell them to wait 10 mins to watch it lock up so we get £110 off the new one... Im guessing it would have cost maybe £50 to fix Now I believe that if they are prepared to buy used consoles they probably check them out thoroughly and do any repairs, or will they just shove it in a box and flog it Should I feel bad, or feel
  20. Need for speed hot pursuit looks too.... You wait ages for a REALLY good racing game then 3 come along together Im not a fan of F1 games to be honest, they are either boring if you have all the computer assists on or if you turn them off you race for 20 minutes then something falls off or breaks.... too realistic
  21. +1 I think your used to the ajustable throttle. You will manage fine with one setting. You could still keep the throttle controller to retard or speed up the response. Cheers, I know what you mean and I know I could ask Mark, he certainly knows his stuff but I just wondered if anyone on here had experience with both either separately or together... I meant to say the lighter flywheel I have probably adds to the woooo factor and the washing powder bill
  22. It is Will's fault for buying a convertible I only half agree with you there Dave........ the other half of me blames Paul for the same reason Oh yes forgot he has one too, and any excuse to blame him for something too
  23. Then please don't spam my thread, I wouldn't do it to you
  24. I looked at that quickly and thought 'what is he selling?'
×
×
  • Create New...