Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I'm 6'4" and my son is 6'6" and we fit in ok Iv'e driven all the way to Newcastle in the Z with one short stop and was absolutely fine, in fact arrived relaxed, not tired and certainly not in any discomfort. I have the seat all the way back, tilted so I am sitting right back and at quite an angle, and steering wheel almost down as far as it goes, works for me I find the leg room is great, I can stretch my left foot right out on the foot rest. I do tend to kind of slouch down a bit instead of sitting bolt upright but as I say works for me
  2. Ive seen his bonnet, very impressive job
  3. Did anyone spot me as I was stuck for 2 hours at the tunnel last night due accident at J30
  4. Best bet is to change the exhaust back and sell / exchange the wheels, put as much back to standard as possible to sell, but not a great time to be selling at the moment, look at all the good examples on here that have struggled lately... I personally think you have ruined a great looking car with black wheels / roof & spolier, that's obviously MY personal opinion and however many on here disagree with me, most NON 350z buyers will probably agree... Good luck with whatever you decide to do
  5. I'm in no rush, just cruising along at my own pace Good on you Jim I personally hate Spam
  6. You have read his posts yeah?
  7. That's very very good advice, I have lost count of the times I have rushed a job and then spent the whole time I have done it the 2nd time wishing I wasn't such an impatient ****
  8. Well you know what they say, they help you work, rest AND play
  9. Sh1t Dave, thats make 2 of us then That hurts
  10. How about a conversion like this for the winter...
  11. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AQUALISA-AQUARIAN ... 500wt_1154 Cheers, too much! i was maybe hoping i could have some forum discount from a plumber in the trade.... Just buy it and pass on that shiny exhaust What's more important, a shower or a new Exhaust
  12. my 1,000 post got banished to the green room, but it was my own fault Well done m8, and who knows one day you may even make a decent contribution to the forum
  13. Nobody makes a decent fitting surround for the Pioneers really as they are a little smaller in height than most...
  14. A little over the top but fair play
  15. Very nice job indeed, make sure you post some pics when it's fitted
  16. Isn't there a kind of snow chain that doesn't cause damage to roads if the snow clears up a bit, thats the trouble with our weather you get 2 inches of snow and nothing moves for a week then you wake up one morning and it's all gone! Anyway I am stockpiling grit in my garage to sell for £20 a bag when there is a national shortage again, so if anyone wants some I will consider becoming a member trader
  17. Nobody mentioned it did they? The law firm have been banking on the fact that if they send an official letter to Mr Jones saying he has to cough up for downloading porn he will pay even if he didn't so that Mrs Jones won't find out, it's a scam. If anybody wants to bother reading up on the matter a lot of respectable people have been sent letters and refute the claims entirely. The guy I work with was told he downloaded the 'film' I mentioned that's true enough and obviously however he denies that to his missus she is still going to have that in the back of her mind...
  18. Even I don't know where to go with that comment Paul Oh dear, PMSL..... I think Mrs Zugara & Mrs SpursMadDave need to start a support group Anyway back on topic, £400 even with a bit for fitting (assuming yours was a freebie to test the water) is a very decent price We will have to sort out a little mini meet if the weather holds out so we can do some comparisons
  19. Even I don't know where to go with that comment Paul
  20. The guy at my work brought his letter in to show around... he apparently downloaded granny f*****s 4 I did ask for a copy but he had wiped it off his HD just in case Eh Dave, your one sick puppy.... Mars bars and granny f*****s 4, what a combo... Either way, IF you do find a copy, can i have one too...... Don't tell me you have worn out volumes 1-3 already
  21. Well done to you and Jim for being the Guinea Pigs on this one Paul, what are you getting for the £400 though, no Y pipe included at that price i'm sure. I take it in standard form it won't fit also, so roughly how much for the alterations and fitting. It certainly does look I take you both will be getting a bumper tuck done to show it off...
  22. Convert it to a Zed Sled?
  23. For someone with the name Husky that is very poor!
  24. You should have stayed in the car
×
×
  • Create New...