Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Sounds like you got a solution there Chris Looks like it comes with a long enough cable to put in either cubby too
  2. Have you seen who is advertising the new range of colours
  3. Come on dave. Its a black box! Hmmmmmm. I bet if I replaced yours with a random one you couldn't tell the difference
  4. Can't really see the obsession with these
  5. I've not seen any flies on my car, not sure now if I should be pleased or not
  6. Linky no worky....
  7. Who's ginger then A lot of rusty members on here! Thats very true, you can have whatever colour you like Much like myself
  8. IMO you should only get a grey car when it matches your hair.....
  9. It has come to light that Manager Harry Redknapp has fallen out with Croatian playmaker Luka Modric.... very bad news for Spurs and will obviously start transfer rumours circulating...
  10. Welcome ! Love the user name Once you stop gurning like a looney get some pics uploaded
  11. I just googled for examples to post hahaha hope you weren't google'ing from work. Nope Im at home, now where is the 'Clear History' button otherwise I know what I will be wearing as a necklace
  12. NO Dave, it'll be a nightmare to deal with now, but in the light of above I wish I had Yes it has got somewhat messy Seeing as we are getting up there for 10:00 a.m., I expect us SE boys will meet up and maybe stop for breakfast somewhere... Im guessing it will finish early afternoon, who is interested in a drink / food afterwards? If someone knows the local area maybe they could suggest somewhere
  13. I just googled for examples to post
  14. Can't speak for Paul but I was being serious
  15. FTW Classic, it's like you knew New reg = "N17 FTW" Might have to move mine to the grille area now as well
  16. Ah so I was right, it's the cheap option Well actually the cheap option is not to move it at all I guess I'm just not a fan, but I very much doubt anything would make your car not look
  17. Get her a Boob Job, it's the gift that keeps on giving.....
  18. I'm not a fan of the vinyl plates, just looks a bit cheap to me... I think the number plate moved down into the grille area looks good but thats about it...
  19. So hang on.... Unabashed's car like mine will not be in a garage but putting the cover on will potentially cause more damage than not covering it up
  20. Roger Boyes (born 7 August 1952 in Hereford, England) is a British journalist and author. He is the Berlin correspondent for British newspaper The Times, covering Germany and northern Europe. He also has a column in German newspaper Der Tagesspiegel entitled 'My Berlin'. Boyes entered journalism as a Reuters correspondent in Moscow (1976–1977), joined the Financial Times as an East Europe specialist in 1978 and was Bonn correspondent of the FT 1979 – 81. He then switched to the Times and became East Europe correspondent based in Warsaw where he covered the solidarity revolution and the imposition of martial law. Since then he has been posted to Rome as a Southern Europe correspondent (1987–89), Bonn and Berlin correspondent 1993- 2010.
  21. With a lot of these firms everything is great if you get what you ordered correctly but any problem and it's a real pain trying to get anything sorted!
  22. There is no escaping the forum all seeing eye.... "Last edited by SpursMadDave on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total" Might give it a go then All my editing was adding a smiley, honest Yeah give it a go just make sure you lubricate well, use a nice smooth motion (don't press to hard) move around in nice small circles paying lots of attention... you will be amazed at the results you can achieve... then give it a good old polish and a nice firm buff and your done Clay bar is easy to use too
  23. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=20265&start=15&hilit=dpmotorsport There you go m8 Interesting reading.....
  24. Bat, what you on about I was a clay bar virgin so im not the best to ask I guess but it made the car super super smooth.... and then the polish after looked It wasn't expensive I think £15 for a blob of clay, spray gun of detailer and a little bottle of polish
  25. It's being dyed blue Paul, only reason it only comes in Silver is to keep the price down and also to prevent theft, i.e. it is now a stealth Azure that looks silver and who would want to nick a run of the mill far too common silver one Jim, I didn't mean the feathered kind Anyway back on Topic, I like the Super Resin Polish, I got a clay bar kit and it had a little tester bottle, loved it and bought a big one!
×
×
  • Create New...