Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Link is dead now
  2. You can have a stroke any time you like
  3. And as soon as I do your selling yours
  4. Mine was scratched to fook so I DiNoc'ed it, never looked all that good so I took it off and went with the CF material... hoping to get a mock tommy k badge to finish it off
  5. spursmaddave

    Part Out

    oh and the engine damper
  6. spursmaddave

    Part Out

    Dibs on the alu undertray pls Ian
  7. Cheers Jim have sent an Email to Rob about the different colour ones... thinking that the CF one will look best
  8. The genuine ones are only in red though aren't they? I wanted blue or CF....
  9. To be honest Will I don't think it's Bling enough for Grahams Zed
  10. Did you get yours from Chillired or direct from likwidarts? Interested in a Blue one or CF one....
  11. Wow 2 Tommy K badges.... but must have cost you a fair bit.... if only they did a blue one I would be
  12. Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce
  13. I love the way you drew the plans on paper, proper blokey that
  14. Graham, was googling badges and found the ideal one for your car... Only kidding m8 Unless you do actually like it
  15. Yeah I saw that one on eBay, I think it's the same as the side repeater... Just found this one.... bargain at £3.20 but not sure on the quality...
  16. I don't care as I don't have a Bose But I am curious....
  17. A new handbrake cover - Thanks Ian for all the info I had to get a new handbrake gaitor as the old one was stretched over a Momo cover and the Nardi one is slimmer.... So I decided to get some extra matching material and cover my rear strut and door arm rests... I think it looks good but then as we all know beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
  18. I already have that badge.... permanently tattoed to my left arm
  19. Here is a pic, I love the finish as it matches my gaitors and arm rests but looks a bit plain with no badge...
  20. The other day I removed my rear strut cover as a while back I covered it in DiNoc as it was pretty badly scratched.... This time I decided to remove the Z as I was covering in in CF type material and all was going well until I broke it Anyone know where I can get a replacement, or maybe something different... This looks quite nice... if it didn't have the silver ring round it...
  21. DCash has some very nice Bilstein coilcovers for sale... http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=41729 I like the look of the tyres, but very easy to curb the Rays now
  22. Graham, Jim & I have chipped in to get you a present.... just don't go too mad ok
  23. He was selling his moulds I think so maybe not.... could be wrong
  24. Has the replacement cubby definitely gone?
  25. I particularly like the attention to detail with the title... NISSAN 350Z EXHAUST MANIFOLD DECAT DE CAT PIPE PIPES I wonder if they have any Alloy Al Wheel Wheels
×
×
  • Create New...