Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I paid to get mine fitted, my Nephew was going to do it but was busy and although it looks easy if you crack anything or get a leak it can be a lot of trouble... Not saying don't have a go yourself if your confident, just that I wasn't
  2. I would be interested too for when I get new Tyres... What about Dixon Motor Sport, they are a Member Trader and in Dartford # http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=39066 That was an offer for August and probably a bit OTT unless you track the car, so I'm sure it's a lot cheaper just to do a basic job
  3. Just had an idea after seeing a couple of old pictures of glrnet & ebized... How about a thread of old pics, the more embarrassing the better! Or even if a Mod could open a thread then we pm links to them and we can all have a go at guessing the member? Just a bit of fun as it's generally a boring time of year, rubbish weather and everyone is broke saving up for Christmas...
  4. This is true, I said goodbye to hair gel a long long time ago... Colin, great pictures How does the 370 compare to the beetle?
  5. Sad story, great car and best colour!
  6. Well I'm not one for p**s taking as you know Graham... But I know I have seen that image before on an advert.... can't quite place what for though...
  7. Getafix was always my favourite, although why they needed a pusher in an ancient french village during roman occupation is beyond me....
  8. Exciting is not a word I would use to illustrate my day, appropriate words might be 'annoying' 'frustrating' 'emotional' or '****'
  9. I was looking forward to a boring day, instead 6 hours in A&E and a trip to police station
  10. http://faq.1and1.com/e_mail/setting_up_email_clients_like_ms_outlook_outlook_express_and_netscape_mail_/1.html What is the required information to set up e-mail clients? 1&1 suggests the use of IMAP over POP3. See why - What does IMAP mean? FOR IMAP PROTOCOL Server Type: IMAP Incoming Server: imap.1and1.com IMAP port: 143 IMAP port with SSL enabled: 993 Outgoing Server (SMTP): smtp.1and1.com SMTP port: 25 or 587 Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication (user name and password) Optional: Secure SMTP encryption using TLS (using either port) Account name/User name: Your full 1&1 e-mail address Password: Your e-mail account's password FOR POP3 PROTOCOL Server Type: POP3 Incoming Server: pop.1and1.com POP3 port: 110 POP3 port with SSL enabled: 995 Outgoing Server (SMTP): smtp.1and1.com SMTP port: 25 or 587 Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication (user name and password) Optional: Secure SMTP encryption using TLS (using either port) Account name/User name: Your full 1&1 e-mail address Password: Your e-mail account's password
  11. Wouldn't have anything to do with it being silver would it Graham... I didn't change mine for the sake of it, previous owner have left a couple of BIG scratches on it...
  12. I see from the rear plate that you are embracing everything BMW....
  13. Yep speedy recovery fellas, god help the server if I ever get laid up
  14. No worries, just get them burgers sorted
  15. Me too Just up the road in Twickenham Welcome! Azure is the colour
  16. I couldn't resist Darren
  17. It's the same material my gear and handbrake gaiters are made from, I covered it with material and glued it underneath same as the armrests Cheers Darren And it`s a big secret to where you acquired the material from as you want yours to be yours & original Nope the clue is in the first post.... I got a new gaiter from from RedlineGoods and I got some matching material to do the rest Graham is negotiating a price for 10sq metres of silver carbon fibre material as we speak Only messing ya really PimpDaddy G
  18. That DarrenB is still laid up and his post count is going through the roof
  19. Do you know something we don't Graham I shall miss it if I were to change it that is
  20. It's the same material my gear and handbrake gaiters are made from, I covered it with material and glued it underneath same as the armrests Cheers Darren
  21. Seeing as Graham has already posted Pic by Darren, effects by Dave
  22. I have the Satin badges on an Azure, I will let graham post the pics as its his thread.... even though he blatantly copied me To give you an idea, they match perfectly the 350z badge on the back of the car chrome ones are too shiny imo and black is
  23. You should know by now that the words "Dave" and "Stock" don't really go together Good find though How dare you I have a completely stock CF style Tommy K replica on it's was from Likwidart
  24. Nice one Graham
  25. I smile at Dave every morning in the mirror, he is a handsome devil Totally agree about TG and Clarkson, unfortunately a lot of his comments stick like the French engine etc etc he is more an entertainer than car critic, drives far too many £100k+ cars to have any real grip on reality for me, but I love the show for the laughs
×
×
  • Create New...