Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Certainly one of a kind, hope it stays complete GLWS
  2. Yeah, there was a Master Bates too (really) Pete And don't forget Roger The Cabin Boy
  3. You can listen to some this weekend maybe Will I have removed my Bungs so you will hear me coming
  4. If you don't know an awful lot about it (like me) I would just go to a decent I.C.E. place and get them to give you some options Plenty of people on here know LOADS about I.C.E. and will say get this and get that but at the end of the day pretty much anything is gonna sound better than what you got at the moment Best thing is to work out how much wonga you got and then work from there.... I spent about £800 and that was with 2nd hand speakers and not even replacing the sub... but boy does it sound good
  5. I am so so ashamed of myself Saw this thread on Monday, ordered it on Tuesday fitted it on Thursday..... Have to say it's great quality for the price and unbelievable service from Taiwan Oh and No I am not putting pictures of my minging engine bay up for all to see Just imagine the pics of the OP's car (but a better colour) and no other shiny bits
  6. Very nice, how did you get the rake in the Zed to cover up all the tracks though
  7. Yes those are fitted too, although I believe they will need some work doing on them at some point
  8. haha, trust me, with 9 years expeience with jaguar and owning a ford, i would 100% say that the mondeo is a better car, the rear suspension on the xtype is useless, the mondeo is simple and ive had no faults with mine. the 2.0 diesel jag is a 5 speed gearbox, the mondeo is a 6 speed box, so better economy. Depends how you define better... A Mondeo is a better car than a Zed in many many ways, but none of the most important ones... Yes but the 350 isnt based on the mondeo while the jag is. Wasn't comparing them just saying the use of the word 'better' is very loose...
  9. Jeez if my missus waved her bra out the window I would stop like I had hit a wall
  10. Yeah I was gonna go but the tickets were mucho expensive
  11. The Ring or her ring
  12. haha, trust me, with 9 years expeience with jaguar and owning a ford, i would 100% say that the mondeo is a better car, the rear suspension on the xtype is useless, the mondeo is simple and ive had no faults with mine. the 2.0 diesel jag is a 5 speed gearbox, the mondeo is a 6 speed box, so better economy. Depends how you define better... A Mondeo is a better car than a Zed in many many ways, but none of the most important ones...
  13. This is very true, especially if the said driver is this chap....
  14. Nice Vid..... cool parking by the gate fail though
  15. Diesels can be fun Just only for a second or 2 then they run out of puff....
  16. S4 I don't like either though, but if I HAD to choose..... but only just because of the interior M3 looks like an Ikea showroom
  17. I wouldn't say we were bashing you rtbiscuit? It's just funny that your car has ended up at a garage that you were very active in bashing yourself, which from reading up was justified.... but that makes it all the funnier... 1. rtbiscuits Zed = Good Car 2. rtbiscuit says S2004U sells bad cars Now I can't find a Venn Diagram to illustrate it but... rtbiscuits Zed ends up at S2004U = That's not bashing it's a fact
  18. You are telling me, i now know how spursmaddave used to feel when his "bungs were out" lol Will, if you get used to the noise and like it I will have a nice subtle exhaust for sale soon hopefully...
  19. Don't tell me you forgot you fitted a K1
  20. Z35 = Finepix Not sure on the bhp... but it pwetty
  21. I can do a tank full in a weekend My commute is 35 miles a day, average I guess 26-28mpg But really, please don't start thinking about economy and fuel consumption and costs... Just fill it up when it tells you it's thirsty! As for the 80l tank I have driven for miles on an 'empty tank' and still never managed to put more than 72l in....
  22. FICKLE Ooops
  23. That's what added the extra 2k Should be called EXTRA2KFORUS.CO.UK
  24. My dealings with them were good but I know I am in the minority
×
×
  • Create New...